Bluetooth Gamepad

Discussion in 'Breeze' started by Bob Randall, Nov 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. gno

gnomad Member

Shades of the new Parrot Sky Controller 2 and goggles in the Bebop 2 combo kit for $399. Now just need to plug in a USB based wifi repeater with decent plate or helical antennas and the breeze may become useable

2. gno

gnomad Member

Just downloaded the latest iOS version of the app and it now has an fpv mode for the Breeze!!

3. Viking

Viking New Member

You are a week late on that!

4. Bob Randall

Bob Randall New Member

YUUUUUNEEEEC!!!!! SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!

Thank you soooo much. I'm so jammed. This is the best.

Thanks everyone for the pictures and post. Woohoo!

5. Bob Randall

Bob Randall New Member

My Brother purchased both myself and himself the Yuneec FPV Controllers.

THANKS BRO!!!!

We talked about it and he opted for the Yuneec version. It might cost a little more than the GameSir, but we can then call Yuneec and get support. Plus it supports iOS fully. I connected mine to my iPad Air 2 with iOS 10.0.1. My Brother is going to connect his to his Samsung Phone with Marshmallow.

This works fantastic. Connected right up, pressed start and took off and hovered. Tried it in the garage first just to make sure something wild wasn't going to happen. Worse case it would hit something and I could replace some blades. There was no incident. Must warn you, it is a bit sensitive. It feels like it will really move out once outside, which will be cool with the goggles on.

Side Note:
    I just upgraded my iPhone SE to iOS 10.2. The entire Breeze Cam app no longer responds. I'm sure Yuneec will get an update out for 10.2 to fix this. Until then, my iPad works great.

JDBull likes this.