CGO3 Phone/Tablet compatibility

Discussion in 'C-GO3' started by Slugsie, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Ern

Ernesto Mexicali New Member

Pomen thanks for yuo answer I hace cg03 8 Batterys new. Thanks you help, sorry for mi english, jiji

2. krecio

krecio New Member

I made a test tablet HUAWEI MediaPad T1 10. Everything works without problems. At a distance of over 150 meters was a normal camera image. I still do not flown due to limitations in the field (the airport).

3. Ern

Thanks Pomen, it's CG03 8 Batteries New, so check whit Samsung 7s i'ts the same problema, thanks for you help

4. ^pomen_GTR^

^pomen_GTR^ Active Member

coz i've tested it several time using alkaline energizer battery....brand new it only lasted for a few minutes of recording before the wifi signal becomes too weak....hence confirmed it need much better battery instead of just AA's battery

5. Ern

Thanks Pomen, I will change to Lipo Batterys

6. Tank

Tank Member

Please, can you tell me how did you get it to work. Or a link for instructions.
    Thanks

7. Rfo

Rforbes New Member

I have:
    Samsung Tab A 10.1 with the latest android updates
    Horizon Hobby Chroma with st10+ and CGO-3 4K all with latest firmware, etc.

I can connect to the camera (using the app) with my st10+ and the Tab A, individually and also simultaneously. I can start and stop recording from either device when both are connected.

The app does NOT work with regards to downloading pics or video from the camera. It tries but never fetches data.

All other features of the app work when the tablet alone is connected and also when both the st10+ and the tablet are connected.

8. ^pomen_GTR^

^pomen_GTR^ Active Member

ive tried downloading vids/image via the apps, it was painstakingly slow.... so better i hook the sdcard to a pc/laptop directly....

9. Zsolt Csajági

Zsolt Csajági New Member

Hi! I use an
    INEW V3. This phone is from China, 2014. - No CGO3 on wifi.
    Cubot P11 - China 2015 - No CGO3 on wifi.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab10.1 p7500. 2013 - No CGO3 on wifi.:(

10. Gug

Guglielmo New Member

Galaxy S4 mini with cyanogen 13 (Android 6) It sees the wifi network but the app says "network error", do I have to set a manual IP?

11. Gug

Guglielmo New Member

PS I've found a solution, the problem was the phone continuously disconnecting and reconnecting to the CGO3 since the network has no internet access. In theory the phone should ask if it has to keep the connection open or not, however it didn't work for me.
    This worked instead, open a terminal emulator and write the following (you must have a rooted android phone):

settings put global captive_portal_detection_enabled 0

12. Methodus

Methodus Member

Don't use this option as it will imply some other issues. I already did this and it leads to many problems.

Instead setting this option, use a static IP address with static dns servers. So, use:

IP: 192.168.42.10 (don't use an IP from 2 to 9 as it is very likely that the ST10/16 will use it)
    Gateway: 192.168.42.1
    DNS1: 8.8.8.8
    DNS2: 8.8.4.4

I use these settings for all my android Marshmallow devices and don't have any issues anymore.

^pomen_GTR^ likes this.
  13. azo

azonc New Member

New in here. I have problem with Google nexus 5S with Android 7.0. nexus 5S refuse assist DHCP IP address. "no internet connection". switch to static ip address work fine. It should be Android 7.0 issue.

Azon

14. azo

azonc New Member

work on iPhone 6, iPad Air, Nexus 10 + HDMI out.

15. Kevlec

Kevlec New Member

I have a Ipad mini, I have always been able to connect to my CGO2GB camera. Then I updated the Ipad to the latest version 10. 2 (14C92) since then I receive the message using the CGO2 app, connect to camera. I have changed over to a CGO2+ camera still had the same problem. After adding a couple of setting in the WiFi section it works great on the test bench. This may work with the CGO3 app as well. Here is what I did, turn on your CGO2+ or CGO3 camera let it boot up, turn on your Ipad Mini, this may work on other Smart Phones, go to WiFi settings you should see your Camera model number, tap on the Camera Number (example mine is CGO2_4108C8 , were it says search domains type in yuneec. were it says Client ID Type your IPad mini 4 digit password XXXX mine is 6077. I hope you can follow this post. I have included a photo. I am in Brisbane Australia. I also clicked Renew Lease don't know if that did anything. CGO2+ IPad mini Settings 2016.jpg

16. jam

jamueck New Member

caterpillar S50 (EU-Netherlands) and Samsung S4(EU-Netherlands) / Q500 4K EU firmware- works fine
    Viewpia 10Inch doesn t work

17. jam

jamueck New Member

on my caterpillar S50 i ve got the same "network error" but if i tab on camera i ve got no problems at all.works just fine.

18. jam

jamueck New Member

Asus memo pad FHD 10 (ME302C) {EU-Netherlands/copter has also EU version}
    runs the app,find the wifi of the cgo3 en binds it .....i kan see my token pics en films from the cgo on the app ...but fortunatly the shuts down if i tab on camera......

19. BSp

BSpin New Member

I can confirm that CGO app works well with LG G Stylo (H631 or MS631).
    I doubt it will work with the Stylo 770 version.

It's actually a very good app. I'm just happy that I found a used 5.8ghz wifi phone for this app and don't need to lug around my ST10 controller to change the settings.

20. Rob Tesnear

Rob Tesnear Member

Got my Nvidia Shield K1 tablet to stop crashing by installing this .apk file! Went to THIS link https://apkpure.com/cgo3/com.yuneec.android.flyingexpert, scanned the QR code (lower right corner) to download the APKPure app, opened the APKPure app and searched the site for the CG03 app. There were 2 CG03 apps listed, 1 was 10.57 MB the other was 15.86 MB (rated slightly higher). I installed the 15.86 MB version. Very obvious update judging by the display. Unable to determine the version.

BSpin likes this.