Sold For Sale: Q500 4K QUAD ONLY, No Accessories $215.00

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by 1buddyc, Dec 30, 2016.

1. 1buddyc

1buddyc Active Member

Screwy800. I apologize for not answering your other post as to whether I could ship the Quad and Props to the UK but to be honest, I completely forgot about it.
    I'd be worried that the Q500 could get damaged in shipment somehow and then how would I be able to warrant it? Also, the box I would ship it in weighs appx 5 lbs and measures 18"x18"x7". The USPS Shipping Calculator shows that a package of this size and weight will cost $65.50 to ship to the UK and if you had any problems with it, I wouldnt be willing to pay that much to get it back. I hope you understand, thanks Buddy.

2. 1buddyc

1buddyc Active Member

Lime Stone Cowboy, I see that was your first Post and can understand how you feel.
    On this Site we have a thing called "Conversations" which is the same as PMs on other Sites.
    I'll send you a "conversation" with my phone number and email address in it and then you can contact me to discuss what we can do,
    You'll find "conversations" icon at the top-right of your screen, a round "thought bubble" with 3 dots in it. That will highlight when someone has started a conversation with you. Just click on it and we're in business!

Jagerbomb52 likes this.
  3. Reb

RebelYell New Member

I'll take it if not gone

4. 1buddyc

1buddyc Active Member

RebelYell, I'll send you a "conversation" with my Particulars..

5. 1buddyc

1buddyc Active Member

SOLD 1/6/17 to Lime Stone Cowboy. Thank you everyone for your interest!