How to format an SDHC card within the CGO3 camera.

Discussion in 'C-GO3' started by Nettle Creek UAV, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Kei

Keith Chirsan New Member

This is perfect. Thank you so much. I'm gonna try it now.....

2. Rjd

Rjdavis10 Member

Hi I'm new on here so just noticed your topic and thought maybe you could help. I think I remember reading somewhere that the micro sd card for the CG03 needs to be formatted to Fat 32. Is that right? Cant find where I think I read it.So anyways I found a way to do it. Mines an sdxc 64 gb though so it was a little more difficult than an sdhc. But since doing so my camera will not take good video. Shows a lot of green in recorded video and goes back to normal(good video) and then back to acting up with the green and lines then back to normal. This happens throughout the entire video. When I first got it I used the 16 gb card and it did this at first couple videos with it and then it cleared up and started taking good video. Would you happen to have any idea why this is happening. You seem like your very knowlegdeable so Thats why I wanted to ask you. Thanks so much for any help..RJ

3. Rjd

Rjdavis10 Member

Hi I'm new on here so just noticed your topic and thought maybe you could help. I think I remember reading somewhere that the micro sd card for the CG03 needs to be formatted to Fat 32. Is that right? Cant find where I think I read it.So anyways I found a way to do it. Mines an sdxc 64 gb though so it was a little more difficult than an sdhc. But since doing so my camera will not take good video. Shows a lot of green in recorded video and goes back to normal(good video) and then back to acting up with the green and lines then back to normal. This happens throughout the entire video. When I first got it I used the 16 gb card and it did this at first couple videos with it and then it cleared up and started taking good video. Would you happen to have any idea why this is happening. You seem like your very knowlegdeable so Thats why I wanted to ask you. Thanks so much for any help..RJ

4. Rjd

Rjdavis10 Member

5. Dro

DroneQ New Member

How come I don't see the format option on the phone app? Why is that? I have a class 10 u1 16 GB card inserted and with the latest CGO3 android app on Galaxy S6 edge.

6. Jagerbomb52

Jagerbomb52 Well-Known Member

When you go into the about option and hit reset it will give you the option to format sdcard.

7. Dro

DroneQ New Member

It worked! Thanks Jagerbomb52.