Jumpy Video

Discussion in 'Breeze' started by Arthur Caverly, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Art

Arthur Caverly New Member

I recently got a Breeze as a gift, and, having never owned a drone before, it's pretty awesome. I've taken it hiking a few times and got some great videos and pictures. I haven't had any problems to speak of until today.

I took a video today at the top of a mountain, and it is incredibly jumpy, beginning to end. There was no wind to speak of, and I see nothing wrong with any of the propellers. I've never crashed it, and whenever I take it anywhere, it's in the case.

I took one video at home inside later in the day, and while not quite as bad, it is still unwatchably jumpy.

Link to the video:

Any ideas?

Thanks

Arthur

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
    Tags:
  2. hel

helmsalee.online New Member

I had the same problem, although not as bad as yours. Since it was only a week old I returned it and they gave me another drone. The new one is fine, but it's also been warmer out, and now I'm wondering if it was the cold temperatures (it was below freezing when it was happening).

3. sir

sirwilliam8 Member

I was having the same problem when my q500 4k was new. It was because my SD card wasn't high tech enough. Went to Best buy for advice on SD cards and spent over $50 on one guaranteed to support 4k video and haven't had a problem since. Have you tried reformating yours?

4. Art

As far as the temperature is concerned, I haven't flown it outside when it was above freezing yet, so I feel like that is not related, since the problem appeared instantaneously.

I've not yet tried formatting the SD card, I will once I copy everything from it.

5. Pat

PatR Active Member

Look like gimbal vibration mount issues.

6. Art

I had two more jumpy videos after this one, and then the problem went away completely. I've flown it maybe 10 times since without a problem. In both colder and warmer weather. I formatted the SD card after the second bad video,and then had one bad video after that, but then it was fine.