ST10+ Syncing to Q500 4K

Discussion in 'ST10(+) Controller' started by brian dreadfulwater, Jan 10, 2017.

1. bri

brian dreadfulwater New Member

I had to buy a new flight control bossed but now my ST10(+) will not sync with the drone. Does anyone know how to sync the new flight board with the controller? Any Suggs would be great.

Tags:
  2. Jagerbomb52

Jagerbomb52 Well-Known Member

Turn Everything Off Bird and TX

Turn on the ST10+ but not the bird

After it initializes select Model. Select it at the bottom right of screen.

Touch and Hold the model. Menu appears. Touch & DELETE.

Now turn off ST10+

Turn on the Bird. After it is on, Tilt forward from the back end 45 degrees two times to enter Bind Mode. Back light will start flashing Orange.

Turn on ST10+ Select Flight Settings,at this time it will ask you to go to model select and create a new model. Once you have giving it a name click save and then Select Bind. Bind the Model and Bind the Camera

Tap Return Button at bottom of ST10+ a few times to get back to main screen. You should now see the camera come up on display.

Codestar7 likes this.
  3. bri

Another question: I bought a flight control board from Carolina Dronz which it said was for a Q500, will it still work for the 4K or does it matter?

4. Jagerbomb52

All parts are interchangeable for the Q500. Body color, motor color and battery color changed but the guts inside are all the same.

5. bri

Sorry I have another quick question. My GPS isn't working for some reason, when I turn the drone on it continues to beep and wont let me do anything as far as i know. Does the gps have to be working properly and pluged into the main frame in order to fly? I heard you can turn it off and still fly

6. Jagerbomb52

Continuous peeping can mean a lot of things. What makes you think its the GPS? Most likely scenario is your bird is not bind to the controller. Try to rebind. If that don't work try this. Hook it up to the GUI and do a ESC assignment. Perhaps it is mixed up.

7. Codestar7

Codestar7 Active Member

Make sure to remove your propellers first. Just incase.

8. bri

Got the bird to sync with controller but it won't start and has one long beep with 3 short ones. The light underneath is flashing red and orange. Hooked it up to the GUI and it says the gps fails to initialize. Can it be flown with out gps or do I need it to start it?