- Evaluate and convert telemetry data from copter (Typhoon H, Q500, Chroma, 350QX, Yuneec Breeze) as KML- or KMZ-files (flight path for Google Earth), GPX for other map services, for import to Dashware (not for Breeze due to missing profile) in order to get telemetry data in videos or as HTML-Report for documentation.
- Overview with some important information for the flights in a table form (ceiling, max. air speed, max. distance, warnings, etc).
- Browse raw data of telemetry files.
- Graphic elevation histogram and voltage curve.
- Analyze a predefined data area to see i.e average speed, climb rate…
Four new flight modes (f_mode) added:
26 FMODE_TASK_CCC (Task Curve Cable Cam)
27 FMODE_TASK_JOUR (Task Journey)
28 FMODE_TASK_POI (Task Point of Interest)
29 FMODE_TASK_ORBIT (Task Orbit)
imu_status "Aircraft Sonar On" is bit 4 (=16).
Update V2.3: Support of older ST10 Firmware, Cursor in chart improved.
Update V2.4: Support for Typhoon H and H920; Check of frequency of telemetry data.
Update V2.5: Offline CCC waypoint editor for YTH.
Update V2.6: Better analysis of Radio connection data. Docu updated.
Update V2.7: Yuneec Breeze added. Support of latest Typhoon H firmware improved (negative values in status with correct interpretation)
Now version V2.8 is out. What's new?
- f_mode 32 (IPS) added
- screenshot of the whole application window possible
- output format for RaceRender added (without profile)
- you can select between absolute and relative altitude in KML export (both have advantages and disadvantages)
- new feature 'Quick analysis' shows 3 selectable histograms at the same time for better analysis
- you can cut a (important) part from the FlightLog into a new FlightLog for deeper analysis.
Now we are at version 3.2. New features are:
- f_mode 33 'Waypoints' added
- Main menu added and last used directories will be saved in a drop-down list.
- control for CGO3 added, test environment for commands to CGO3
- flight record added (text or CSV), overview improved
- movement of pilot in KML/KMZ from RemoteGPS
- Search function for 'Display files' introduced
Version 3.4 is available. CCC Waypoint Editor was removed. Context sensitive hints in data tables added. Native MAC OS X version available.
Download Win: http://h-elsner.mooo.com/downloads/q500log2kml_en.zip
MAC OS X: http://h-elsner.mooo.com/downloads/q500log2kml_EN.dmg.zip
Version 3.5 is available for Windows and LINUX, links above.
- KML/KMZ files are playable in GoogleEarth.
- Profiles for Quick Analysis.
- Better navigation in long FlightLog data by detailled view of some important columns like f_mode with timestamps.
- Popup menu in Quick analysis to shortcut Setting during workflow.
Version 3.6 only for LINUX and Windows 64bit
- Flight record moved to new page "Scan"
- Added scanning a whole directory with FloghtLogs for special cases (like crashes, compass errors and so on) at page "Scan"
- Display Sensor records but without interpretation (PL ... payload, meaning of the values unknown).
Version 3.7: First steps for Flight2Log from Typhoon H Plus (ST16 data). Links for Windows 64bit and LINUX 64 bit as above.
MAC OS X remains on V3.4; 32-bit version no more supported.
Last update: 2018-June-24