1. Gimbal camera is able to pitch 30° up while attached to SteadyGrip.
2. Pitch Follow is added so that gimbal camera tracks SteadyGrip in pitch direction.
· To Enter Pitch Follow:
1) Power on SteadyGrip, wait until gimbal initialization completes.
2) Tilt SteadyGrip 90° to the left or right side, hold it for about 3 seconds.
3) The green Gimbal LED Status Indicator on top will blink from once per second to 4 times per second when enter Pitch Follow.
Note: When SteadyGrip is in Pitch Follow feature, the gimbal camera tracks SteadyGrip in pitch direction, and the gimbal
pitch control roller wheel on SteadyGrip is disabled.
· To Exit Pitch Follow:
Repeat the above procedures to exit Pitch Follow.