¿How sensitive to interference?

Discussion in 'Breeze' started by Auro Pastrana, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Auro Pastrana

Auro Pastrana New Member

I've flown my Breeze with almost no problem at all, indoors it has been tricky because of the floor surface and light.

But today I brought it to the office and tried to do a little test flight in the parking lot just on the side of the building; the parking lot is around 8 mts. elevated and between two buildings, the main one is 7 and the other is 2 floors.

The breeze seemed not to be able to keep altitude and its movements to the sides we're quite unpredictable.

I tried again and it was worse.

The thing is that all the sensors, compass and GPS seems alright.

I wonder if Breeze (or drones, for that matter) are that sensitive to buildings, cars and all those things.

Is it normal o is there something wrong with my Breeze?

Thanks for the comments!! :)

jorxn likes this.
  2. jor

jorxn New Member

In that environment I would recommend turning off Gps and just use opt sensor. Another best practice is to keep phone in airplane mode to avoid any other interference. You will have to make sure your WIFI is on when u do

Auro Pastrana likes this.
  3. Auro Pastrana

Auro Pastrana New Member

Thanks for your advice. I hadn't thought of airplane mode, I use the FPV controller so I would still use BT and WiFi but sure it will cancel data and phone calls, which I think it'll help.

I tried to fly again with GPS off and it worked good but I can't fly too high though, not more than 5 meters I guess because it seemed to me that it did not read the ground quite well.