1 day with e-go 2 and need warranty

Discussion in 'E-GO Skateboard' started by Ejian, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Ejian

Ejian New Member

Oct 5, 2016
    Male
    Hi, i just buy a Yuneec e-go 2 yesterday, the first day work like a charm i use it like 3 hours (not continuously)... i read the manual, i reed online warnings and all... i charge the board 6 hours the first time... in my city theres no hilly streets, is fairly even ground...

The next morning i take my e-go 2 to go for the subway... turnd on ok... 4 flashing led in green 4 in blue... its all ok... i accelerate... and nothing... extrange... go to my house to check everything... and all ok... no errors... no yellow leds or red... just 4 green and 4 blue... the motor when i accelerate in the control makes like this click sound... you can feel that try to spin but nothing...

this happend in the night... i live alone... so theres no one to blame... i dont know if is the motor... or the logic board ... or what... i can turn the motor easy with my hand... i can kick it and roll fine... but it does not accelerate by his own...

I live in mexico... its super dificult to buy one of this here... i will love if someone can help me ... i have 6 month of warranty... but is a little dificult, and expensive send it to USA and is probable that i will have some trouble send it there ... and send it back to me later... so i prefer fix it my self... if posible.

2. midego

midego Administrator
    Staff Member

Feb 7, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Can you make a video for us, maybe I can try and help.

3. Ejian

Ejian New Member

Oct 5, 2016
    Male
    Here is it... and thanks for your time... :)

4. midego

midego Administrator
    Staff Member

Feb 7, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Screenshot_1.png
    What happened to the board, and are you sure that this is ok? I have to check on my EGo2 if it looks the same.

5. Ejian

Ejian New Member

Oct 5, 2016
    Male
    Its just dust... in like 20 minutes of use... i bump into a pack of dirt i didn't see it (like little stones and so) at 20 Kh/h i lost control and fall... it get scratch a little on the trucks and in the motor protector... but it work fine the rest of the day... i turn of and on the e-go several times... and it was just fine... i really dont think this is the problem the wheels spin just fine... its normal tear and wear for the use... i feel like you have a new car... and in 1 hour you scratch the new paint... so bad. hahahaha

6. Ejian

Ejian New Member

Oct 5, 2016
    Male
    So ... It was the computer I think is called the ecu or something like that... Yuneec send me a free replacement... Now I'm happy riding my board all around (BTW thanks for the help)