Q500+ 2 - Q500+ Drones for sale

Discussion in 'Q500/Q500+/Q500 4K/Typhoon G' started by JohnRMontQ500+, Mar 16, 2020.

1. JohnRMontQ500+

JohnRMontQ500+ New Member

May 9, 2015
    Male
    I am selling my two Q500+ drones. 1 is brand new never been operated and the other has only been flown approximately a dozen times but has never been crashed at all. Both come with the factory black metal case and they each have two batteries which have been charged to 'storage' battery voltage and have absolutely now "puffing out" at all.
    i have extra factory props at all.
    I only want to sell these as 'a pair' and don't want to only sell one.

$1000.00

I live in Broomfield, CO which is about 1/2 hour away from Denver

ps: i originally bought these to start up a drone photography & realtor home picture/movie business but with the FAA being so actively involved in our r/c activities I just got fed up and lost interest.

2. Skee67

Skee67 Member

May 17, 2018
    Male

Any takers yet on the drones? If we can work out a deal on payments I'm very interested. You have any photos you can send me? veejuan6764@yahoo.com is my email address.

Reason I said payments I just started a new job.

Juan

3. Skee67

Skee67 Member

May 17, 2018
    Male
    You never got back with me, I'm still interested if you still have the drones.

4. John R Montgomery

John R Montgomery New Member

Jun 14, 2020
    Male
    I’m sorry that I didn’t get back to you ... I was expecting email. Is there a chance you could email me? I broke my hip recently I tried sending you a reply. My personal email address is johnrmont@nwi.net

thanks so much!