Q500 4K Accidentally erased the original model of the q 500 4k Help

Discussion in 'Q500/Q500+/Q500 4K/Typhoon G' started by Hardy Michael, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Hardy Michael

Hardy Michael New Member

Jul 6, 2019
    Male
    Erased by mistake the original model of the q500 4K. The one on the left! Can this be fixed? Thanks in advance!

2. WTFDproject

WTFDproject Active Member
    Staff Member

Oct 3, 2018
    Male
    Retired Power Plant
    North Carolina Piedmont
    What controller are you using?
    How did you erase the original?

3. Hardy Michael

Hardy Michael New Member

Jul 6, 2019
    Male
    I am using the ST 10+. Trying to do a factory reset and erased the wrong model! Sheer stupidity on my part! Hope you can help!

4. WTFDproject

WTFDproject Active Member
    Staff Member

Oct 3, 2018
    Male
    Retired Power Plant
    North Carolina Piedmont
    I'm a little confused, so I hope someone else can add more than this, but:
    I don't think ST10+ has original models on the model select screen like the ST16. On mine, you had to select "create model", then you got a screen with 3 base models, (Q500, Q500 4K, and Chroma). But I don't know how to erase any of the base models. I didn't even know you could. Please explain exactly how you erased the model, and maybe someone can provide more useful advice.

I will be away from home all day today. if no one provides any actual help, I will look into it late this evening. But I will need to know exactly how you got here.

5. Jagerbomb52

Jagerbomb52 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

Jun 3, 2015
    Male
    Retired
    Canada
    When in the model select area if you long press on your model you have two options. Option one is to edit and option two is to delete. If you deleted the model then all you have to do is go through the procedure to create a new model which if I remember is something like this.
    Turn on the Bird. After it is on, Tilt forward from the back end 45 degrees two times to enter Bind Mode. Back light will start flashing Orange.

Turn on ST10+ Select Flight Settings,at this time it will ask you to go to model select and create a new model. Once you have giving it a name click save and then Select Bind. Bind the Model and Bind the Camera

Tap Return Button at bottom of ST10+ a few times to get back to main screen. You should now see the camera come up on display.