APP android for capture of images for Chroma Blade...

Discussion in 'Blade Chroma Series' started by Helio, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Helio

Helio New Member

Jun 20, 2021
    Male
    Dear friends, could someone tell me if there is any APP (android) of planned flight for image capture that supports my drone Chroma Blade ?
    Could any of the existing APP on the market be adapted for the Chroma Blade ?

2. h-elsner

h-elsner Active Member

No

Blade Chroma is not made for Missions. With high effort it may be possible to reprogram the ST10 to control the drone on base of a flight plan. But I have never heard about that concept (missions usually will be uploaded to drone and performed there, not from RC). You will not find someone that will spent effort for an outdated drone like Blade Chroma.

On the other hand, the Chroma is a perfect drone to have fun. It has Stability and Acro mode which no other drone of this size has.

br HE

Helio likes this.
  3. Helio

Helio New Member

Jun 20, 2021
    Male
    Hello, Thank you for your reply. Well, I will have to resign myself to operating it manually.I asked because I read about an APP that plans flights even for Yuneec drones, which use the ST10+, and because the Chroma also uses that RC it could be useful for me to program a flight. Regards.

4. h-elsner

h-elsner Active Member

An App for ST10+? I never heard about it and I don't belive it exists. ST10+ has no pad mode and no possibility to run apps except the fight mode app.
    OK, one can root the ST10 and do something with Android but this is not recommended.

br HE

Helio likes this.
  5. Helio

Helio New Member

Jun 20, 2021
    Male
    Ok. Thanks.