Batteries

Discussion in 'Blade Chroma Series' started by Ben M, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Ben M

Ben M Member

Dec 18, 2017
    Male
    I am have a really hard time finding batteries for a decent price for my Blade Chroma.

Does anyone know where I can buy one or know anyone that is selling some?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Yuneec-Forum.com mobile app

2. HarveyH54

HarveyH54 Active Member

http://www.gifipower.com/lipo-batte...ipo-battery-for-blade-chroma-drone-p-119.html

Direct from Gifi Power, in China $73 + free shipping. The Amazon link is $65 + free shipping, from their delivery time estimates, probably about the same. Probably the same seller, the Amazon deal is much better, least you know you can get some sort of customer service through them. I never had an issue with my GiFi Power order, but I never expect customer service from China.

I bought two Q500 batteries from direct from the Gifi web site, both still in great shape, year and a half later. Great batteries, I trust the company. Should probably get a couple, and quick. Between the trade-war tariffs, and Pres. Trump pulling us out of the cheap postage treaty, prices might be taking a big jump soon. Shipping was never really free, somebody was picking up the tab. Somebody, probably the governments, have been taking it out of our tax money, as subsidies for someone else. Always sort of bothered me, that I could get stuff imported, cheaper than buying something similar, domestic made. Get free or cheap shipping from China, but pay almost as much shipping, as the price of the product, domestically...

3. Ben M

Ben M Member

Dec 18, 2017
    Male
  4. Jagerbomb52

Jagerbomb52 Guest

I guess the tariffs are kicking in. LOL

5. Ben M

Ben M Member

Dec 18, 2017
    Male
    They seem to have been this expensive for about a year, it's really a shame. I just need a backup battery for testing the crashed Chroma. Don't want to ruin my good battery.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Yuneec-Forum.com mobile app

6. YorkState

YorkState New Member

Oct 6, 2018
    Amazon or Direct from GiFi are probably the best options.