Battery?

Discussion in 'Typhoon H Discussion' started by extreme007, Apr 14, 2019.

1. extreme007

extreme007 Member

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    sint niklaas , Belgie
    I have a problem I do not understand . I have 5 batteries 5400 MHz. Fully loaded. 100%. We I load a battery and start flying the power indicator my st16 goes immediately to 14,6 volt. After 2-3 minutes a battery warning comes on my st16. Shows 14,3 volt.i need to land. BUT. I have this with all 5 batteries and also with my second H480. Some I bought 3 complete new batteries of 6300 mha. Results... Same problem wit both drones. What else could this be?
    Thx

2. Kieth Kiesel

Kieth Kiesel Member

Apr 26, 2018
    Male
    Washington state
    You have either a bunch of bad batteries or a screwed up charger. What charger are you using?

Charles Bridges likes this.
  3. extreme007

extreme007 Member

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    sint niklaas , Belgie
    I use 2 originally chargers of yuneec and 1 EV peak DY3. AND I bought 3 brand new batteries....

4. Kieth Kiesel

Kieth Kiesel Member

Apr 26, 2018
    Male
    Washington state
    Do you have a voltmeter to measure the batteries to make sure they are getting a full charge? I've bought brand new batteries in the past and they would not hold a charge. Is there a manufacturing date on them?

5. DoomMeister

DoomMeister New Member

Apr 20, 2019
    Male
    From the information you supplied in your post your chargers are faulty or they are set to charge to storage voltage. At storage voltage your batteries would last a very short time until the low voltage alarm tripped.

Make sure your charger is set to do a full balance charge on the batteries.