Blade Chroma CG03 4K - Ready to Fly - UK

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Stitch-Up, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Stitch-Up

Stitch-Up Member

Jan 16, 2017
    Male
    #1 Stitch-Up, Aug 23, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    Located Bridgend, Wales. UK

The complete kit including the ruck-sack - all in superb condition.

I purchased the Blade Chroma after spending hours researching, reading and watching reviews, the Blade Chroma is truly an amazing drone. This was my first drone and is in pristine condition, when not flying it's packed away in its purpose made rucksack which is also included in the sale.

The Chroma is not a toy, it's a serious drone best suited to those wanting to capture amazing stills and 4k video. I was blown away at the quality.

Capture incredible aerial views with the stunning Blade Chroma CGO3 4K RTF Camera RC Drone. This amazing Drone includes the CG03 4K wide-angle camera, capable of capturing video at 30fps and 16MP photos. With its 3-Axis camera gimbal, getting that perfect shot has never been easier.

Live-feed video and real-time flight telemetry will be displayed directly to the included ST-10+ transmitter with built-in 5.5" touch screen. Flying with the 4K Chroma is a dream. With its built-in Safe+ technology, the Blade Chroma is programmed with several flight modes that will enrich and enhance your flying experience. All flight modes use self-levelling, GPS location, and altitude position to precisely hold your Drones position exactly where you want it to be. Whether you want the Chroma to stay still while you record, follow you so you can capture moving footage, or just return to your position automatically, the Blade Chroma is a powerhouse of RC Drone technology. Enjoy top of the line aerial exploration with the Blade Chroma CGO3 4K

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also included is the Keenstone® UP100AC 100W Duo Dual 2 Port battery charger and conditioner.

Camera RC Drone with ST-10+.

Flight Time: 30 minutes

Battery: 11.1V 3S 6300mAh Li-Po

Completion Level: Ready-to-Fly

Control Link: 2.4GHz,2.4GHz

Flying Weight: 45.9 oz (1.3kg)

Height: 9.50 in (242mm)

Length: 12.8 in (325mm)

Motor Type: 4 Ã 780Kv Brushless Outrunner Motor to Motor Distance: 15.7 in (400mm)

Prop Diameter: 10.0 in (253mm)

Rotor Type: Quadcopter Satellite

Navigation System: GPS,GLONASS

Video Link: 5.8GHz

Video Link Range: 1,970 ft (600m)

Weight: 45.9 oz (1.3 kg)

Width: 12.8 in (325mm

2. Extremeweather247

Extremeweather247 New Member

Aug 2, 2019
    Male
    #2 Extremeweather247, Sep 7, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
    How much? I lost mine doing a public service announcement for our local national weather service here where I live, about flooded roads, and not driving over them. I’ve got a YouTube channel, Twitter page, Instagram, and am looking for sponsors. What are you asking for the drone? I’ve also got the ST-10+ controller. I have multiple sponsors that I receive items for my channel, Twitter, and Instagram, but am only interested in the Blade Chroma 4K. I love the versatility of it, and the long range of it. I always give a shout out, and a link to the persons website, social media channel, and email if I was to get a sponsor for a drone or whatever. Let me know a price, and I’ll be sure to make you shine on my accounts. My email is coodyd@yahoo.com