Blade Chroma maximum range 2300M

Discussion in 'Blade Chroma Series' started by pol2500, Dec 11, 2016.

1. pol2500

pol2500 New Member

Hi pilots,
    In this thread i want to show you how far I was able to fly my Chroma with GoPro without any mods.

I know this flight was dangerous but it was everything under control.
    Hope you enjoy!

2. Tank

Tank Member

Ok, how far did you go????

3. Dro

DroneClone Active Member

"If" you knew the flight was dangerous ( As you , yourself stated) Then it wasn't under control !

4. pol2500

pol2500 New Member

I just want to say that I knew all the risks of this flight and didnt know that i could go that far. Actually I was flying to high.

5. Dro

DroneClone Active Member

Yes, quite a bit to high and far, Hey, I,m not your keeper and telling you what to do, but when FAA gets wind of things like this, it messes things up for "all" us who fly by the rules, Just FYI !

6. pol2500

pol2500 New Member

Yes you're right that it was too far and too high, i usually dont fly like this and this wasn't recorded in the USA but in Luxembourg (Europe). Here we only have the right to fly 30 M high and as far as the pilot has eyeconact. I think these restrictiins are too strict.

7. Aer

AerialAnt Member

Not cool man. Not only does that give a bad name to the drone industry but the heights you were at are high enough to put real pilots at risk. Low flying helicopters or maybe a crop duster. I know its fun and man the video is super cool but extremely illegal and unsafe. At this height human life is at risk. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS VIDEO REMOVED BEFORE REGULATING AUTHORITIES SEE THIS AND USE IT AGAINST US!