Camera password yuneec h520

Discussion in 'Help' started by Hernan Oyanader, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Hernan Oyanader

Hernan Oyanader New Member

Oct 14, 2017
    Male
    Hi guys,

Hope you can help me.
    I bought the new yuneec h520 bundle with the e90.

I set up a new password to connect the st16s to my yuneec h520. Turn off the drone and then the controller. Then I turn on the controller wait for a few second and then turn on the yuneec h520. When I tried to link the st16 to the drone it say invalid connected password. The password that I typed was 02319100 I have to do it twice, one for the password and second to verify it.

I also tried the default password 1234567890, also tried 123456789 and 123456789 and it keep saying invalid connected password.

Please I am desperate an i need a solution I spend more than 3 thousand dollars to buy this unit and it doesn't work.
    There is no pass in the sd card. :(

2. Jagerbomb52

Jagerbomb52 Guest

If you have the SD card in the camera read the card on your computer. There should be a text file with the password.

3. Jagerbomb52

Jagerbomb52 Guest

It should look something like this:

#####configuration file ##########################################
    # WPA Passphrase (8 ~ 63 characters)
    AP_PASSWD=1234567890

4. Hernan Oyanader

Hernan Oyanader New Member

Oct 14, 2017
    Male
    I figured out. The solutiom was to connect the table to the e90 using the android wifi wihouth using the data pilot.!!!!!!
    Now if i enter to data pilot i have the e90 linked to the st16s.
    Now if i restar i have instant automatic connection.
    Now my bird can fly!!!

Thank for your time and for the help.

5. Stanislav

Stanislav New Member

Mar 1, 2022
    Male
    #5 Stanislav, Mar 1, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2022
    Привет подскажи как именно ты это сделал, мой пульт просит пароль который я не знаю
    Hi, tell me exactly how you did it, my remote asks for a password that I do not know

6. WTFDproject

WTFDproject Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

Oct 3, 2018
    Male
    Retired Power Plant
    North Carolina Piedmont
    If your remote is asking for the password to the camera, you may be able to reset the camera password using these instructions. The standard camera password is 1234567890.
    Если ваш пульт запрашивает пароль к камере, вы можете сбросить пароль камеры, используя эти инструкции. Стандартный пароль камеры - 1234567890.
    Camera Password Change / Reset

7. WTFDproject

Staff Member

Oct 3, 2018
    Male
    Retired Power Plant
    North Carolina Piedmont
    Stanislov,
    Hernan Oyander has not visited the forum in several years. I believe he exited the controller main screen and went to "settings", then "WIFI", and connected to his camera manually, just as you would to a local a local network source.
    Эрнан Ояндер не посещал форум в течение нескольких лет. Я полагаю, что он вышел на главный экран контроллера и перешел в "настройки", затем в "WIFI", и подключился к своей камере вручную, так же, как вы бы подключились к локальному источнику локальной сети.

8. WTFDproject

Staff Member

Oct 3, 2018
    Male
    Retired Power Plant
    North Carolina Piedmont
    #8 WTFDproject, Mar 1, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2022
    @Stanislav
    @tigna wrote that your problem is with the controller password, not the camera password. If the problem is with the controller screen lock password, it can be removed using the method described in this document. These instructions will only work for the H520 ST16S. Other versions of the instructions are available for other versions of the ST16S if you do not have an H520.
    ST16S Unlock for H520
    The process is not simple, and the above instructions are in English. I will try to create a translation in your language and add it to this post tonight. I'm sorry, but I've been out most of the day and I'm off again, probably for a few more hours.

@Stanislav
    @tigna написал, что ваша проблема связана с паролем контроллера, а не с паролем камеры. Если проблема связана с паролем блокировки экрана контроллера, его можно удалить с помощью метода, описанного в этом документе. Эти инструкции работают только для H520 ST16S. Если у вас нет H520 ST16S, вы можете использовать другие версии инструкций.
    ST16S Unlock for H520
    Процесс не простой, и приведенные выше инструкции на английском языке. Я постараюсь создать перевод на ваш язык и добавить его в это сообщение сегодня вечером. Извините, но меня не было дома почти весь день, и я снова ухожу, возможно, еще на несколько часов.

The translated file:
    Переведенный файл:

Attached Files:

9. tigna

tigna New Member

Aug 11, 2019
    Male
    near Roma, Italia
    Thanks for your direct and quick intervention.
    I hope Stanislav has solved his problem.

WTFDproject likes this.
  10. tigna

tigna New Member

Aug 11, 2019
    Male
    near Roma, Italia
    Hi Stanislav, have you solved your problem with the remote control ??
    I hope so !!!