Cameras - types

Discussion in 'Typhoon H Discussion' started by Rodrigo, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Rodrigo

Rodrigo New Member

Jul 24, 2015
    Male
    Miami Florida
    Hello, I have a Typhoon H pro drone that I use for hobby and work for video and aerial photography. I have a new task and I have been asked if my drone has a camera that can identify underground/burried structures such as stone or metal (under a couple if ft.); I believe this would have to do with with mining/geology. Do you know or have available a type of camera that can be adapted to my drone for this type of work?

2. JAMES F BIBEL

JAMES F BIBEL New Member

Oct 5, 2019
    Male
    I don't know any camera that can peer underground let alone for a couple a feet. There are drones that have metal detector attachments but the Typhoon H Plus only offers photographic and thermal options.

Rodrigo likes this.
  3. BigA

BigA New Member

Jan 14, 2019
    Male
    Easy
    Wait for a really Dry spell where crops such as grass are affected by the water content in the soil, so you see different shades of green. A lot of archaeological stone circles and burial mounds have been discovered by this method. See photo of local football pitch. The chevron markings are clay drainage pipes about a foot under the surface. Don't even have to fly just study Google Earth

Underground Drainage.jpg

Rodrigo likes this.