Cant update firmware.

Discussion in 'Mantis Q' started by affa1234, Oct 3, 2018.

1. affa1234

affa1234 New Member

Sep 18, 2016
    Hi ive just got a mantis q but cant update firmware i use a samsung galaxy s7.could it be the phone.any help please.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Yuneec-Forum.com mobile app

2. Jas

Jas Administrator
    Staff Member

Aug 3, 2017
    Male
    Engineer
    Canada
    I doubt that it's the phone. Is the remote controller linked to the aircraft while you are updating the firmware and is the internet connected throughout the update? Do you get any error message?

Also make sure the aircraft is connected to the computer throughout the entire update.

3. affa1234

affa1234 New Member

Sep 18, 2016
  4. affa1234

affa1234 New Member

Sep 18, 2016
  5. Ian wang

Ian wang New Member

Jan 16, 2019
    Hello guys, I tried to update my mantis today, but it always telling me "network error" can anyone help? Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel using Yuneec-Forum.com mobile app

6. Zak Roberts

Zak Roberts New Member

Dec 25, 2019
    Male
    Hello. I am having the same problem. I can't update the software because there is a network error and I don't know what to do. I read the previous answer and it didn't help. If you can help, that would be great.

7. k_dan

k_dan New Member

Dec 26, 2019
    Male
    I just unboxed my Mantis-Q downloaded the Pilot app for android. I tried to register an account through the app and got a network error. After a few attempts, I moved on to syncing the controller up to the drone, worked just fine, but now I'm trying to update the firmware and there is a server connection error there. I have submitted a case with customer support. Until I hear back from Yuneec does anyone know if there is an issue with the android app connecting to Yuneec?