CGo2-GB Camera Not Working with Iphones new Update

Discussion in 'C-GO2' started by Alex Cisneros, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Ale

Alex Cisneros New Member

Hello Group. I have been owning a Blade 350QX3 with a CGO2-GB Camera for a few months. I never had issues connecting my phone to access the camera. About a month ago, I update my Apple Phone's operating system to 10.2 and now I am unable to connect to the camera. I am able to find the wi-fi but the CG02 app does not detect the camera. I called Horizon and the tech support agent was clueless. He tells me they do not create the software and to contact Yuneec. Yuneec on the other hand is telling me to contact Horizon. I really need help since now my drone is now useless without accessing the camera. I tried my wife's iphone SE with the old operating system and worked flawless eliminating an issue with the camera.
    * I find it hard to believe neither Yuneec or Horizon willing to assist with this big issue and also hard to believe no users have not called given Apple released such update about a month ago. HELP!!!!! Thank you.

2. edg

edg New Member

==========
    Similar problem here.... Below is what I received from support. However, the new app (CGO) doesn't work either... continues to indicate no SD card available when it works with older IOS and CGO2 app.

Good morning Ed,

You can search for the regular CGO app in the App Store.The CGO app has been updated to add compatibility for the CGO2/2+ camera.

Please let us know whether or not this resolves your issue. Thank you for choosing Yuneec!

Technical Support | Yuneec USA
    5555 Ontario Mills Pkwy
    Ontario, CA 91764
    T: 844-898-6332

www.yuneec.com

3. Tim

Tim Parrott New Member

Although the app works with the cgo2 wifi and camera, it does not recognize the sdcard so no pictures or video can be taken. Leaving this system / narketing tool useless. Please advise if a solution to resolve the issue will be happening.

4. Dfr

Dfrazier New Member

Same issue with mine. So i use an ipad instead of my iphone to connect to Q. I got the same unhelpful suggestion from Yuneec.

5. Tim

Tim Parrott New Member

Any Help Here?

6. Tank

Tank Member

Try restoring your iPhone to factory defaults settings, then when it ask to perform a updates DON'T. But that is what I would do. Or go an purchase your self a used android and use it only for flying. Good luck

7. bar

barnny New Member

Having same issue can't connect to app on iPhone 6s

8. pat

patrice New Member

hello , I have the same problem with iPhone 6 and app cgo and camera cg02, no detection sd card...help yuneek

9. and

andyfar86 New Member

hello, i have the same problem with iPhone 7 and app cgo2 and app cgo . Please advise if a solution to resolve the issue will be happening.

10. and

andyfar86 New Member

Any solutions?

11. pat

patrice New Member

HELLO,
    still no soultions?

12. Wingshooter

Wingshooter Active Member

It might not be what you seem to think it is. Try this:

Get the camera turned on and initialized.

On your iPhone
    Go To SETTINGS, then WIFI and Select the Camera. It will start to search. Don't pay attention and don't wait for the connection to happen because it will give a false reading. Immediately get out of SETTINGS. Start the CGO App. You should be able to connect. I have a CGO3 camera that was doing the same thing. Even tho the iPhone said it was not connected if I jumped out and went to the app it was working fine.

I have not upgraded my CGO app.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
  13. pat

patrice New Member

my iPhone 6 recognizes the camera, I return d image, the problem is that the application indicates that it n there is no sd card then only she's into it .and I can't film or photograph

14. and

andyfar86 New Member

it's the same for me

15. pat

patrice New Member

hello , I found l app cog2 for iPhone in out of apple store (not cgo who can't find the sd card).
    and it works I can record videos. cool finally
    ps ;my iPhone 6 ios 9.3 I no longer updates days ios

16. Tim

Tim Parrott New Member

This did not resolve the problem

17. Tim

Tim Parrott New Member

Will there be a solution to the cgo or cgo2 app to recognize the sd card with the Apple IOS 10.1.1?