CGO2+ Gimbal Board

Discussion in 'C-GO2' started by agnee_99, Jul 20, 2016.

1. agnee_99

agnee_99 New Member

Hi, I had a bad crash and my CGO2+ camera is now giving problems in that it will not respond to moving up or down when I control from my ST10+. On closer look, I discovered (to my horror) that two of the connectors have been displaced from the gimbal board. Unfortunately, there are no authorized Yuneec dealers here in Malaysia. I would be very grateful if any of you could let me know if I can buy a new gimbal board in the US or perhaps a used CGO2+ that is going cheap. I can't afford anything expensive living off my soldiers pension. Your assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you

2. Jagerbomb52

Jagerbomb52 Moderator Staff Member

The CGO2+ gimbal board is not a replaceable item. Sorry to say that it is married to the camera at the factory. There was a few of us that had the same bad experience as you and at the time had bought replacement boards from a dealer only to find out they did not work. We all got our money back and he took them off the market.
    Now if you can find someone that does micro soldering in Malaysia you might be able to reattach the connectors. I was lucky to find a lady who repairs Ipads and cell phones and she micro soldered mine back on.
    Your only other option is to find a cheap CGO2+ or CGO3 but there are not to many cheap ones around.
    This is where I sent mine for repair.
    http://www.mendonipadrehab.com/mail-in-instructions

3. agnee_99

agnee_99 New Member

Thank you Jagerbomb52 for your quick response. I have sent an email to Jessa about it. Just checking what other options I have.