CGO2GB Videos Splitting When Loses WiFi Signal

Discussion in 'C-GO2' started by Ndro, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Ndr

Ndro New Member

hey guys, I just got my CGO2 camera installed and having test flights. And something occur to me when flying with the live feed from CGO2 Wifi, when it loses wifi signal to my ipad mini, the camera stop recording and restart again when it catches the signal again. does anybody having this same problem with the CGO2? Its kinda annoying because I've lost the shot that I want to record when it loses signal to the iPad.

Second question, does anybody have a link for the latest Non EU CGO2GB Firmware (US version)?because I wanted longer range for the WiFi.

thanks Fellas

2. mrburns

mrburns Moderator Staff Member

3. Ndr

Ndro New Member

Thanks MrBurns, I've downloaded and update the firmware. now we'll wait for a test flight. hopefully this will fix all of my problems with the CGO2GB. I'll update you with the results. cheers :)

4. Mallo2011

Mallo2011 Active Member

Hi @Ndro I had your same problem with my CGO2+ using the non-EU firmware.
    Instead, with the EU firmware, even if you lose completely the connection between the transmitter and the camera, it continues video recording. And when you come back and the camera reconnect, you get again the whole time a video recording, since the beginning not just since reconnecting!

Addendum: I've just realized that you were speaking of the connection between CGO and iPad, while I am referring to CGO2+ and ST10+.

5. Ndr

Ndro New Member

Ow, you're using the CGO2+ right? not the CGO2GB like me? Its a different firmware is it? So it also has the same problem. Does anyone know what might cause this kind of problem?

Haven't test mine yet with the newly updated firmware. Its been raining almost everyday now in here. :(

6. Ndr

Ndro New Member

a little update, after a few flight test my impression is that my "broken video' problem are SOLVED after updating to the latest firmware and video range are improved. So thank you MrBurns and everybody that helped me on this issue. :D

7. luk

lukfu New Member

Same here, I have got few files from single flight and small gaps between pictures. Cgo2+ camera EU version.