CGO3+ gimbal error, unknown beep code

Discussion in 'C-GO3' started by kerberos, Sep 5, 2020.

1. kerberos

kerberos New Member

Sep 5, 2020
    Male
    Hello,
    I have first problem with my CGO3 + camera. Gimbal stopped working without any crash or impact, it only generates beeps codes. Video is OK.

I found information about beep codes, but my code is not there. (I can't insert link.)
    [​IMG]
    yuneecpilots.com/media/cgo3-gimbal-board-connections4-jpg.238

I have beep code: four long beeps and three short beeps.

Does anyone know what it means and what needs to be fixed?

Best regards,
    Rafal

2. Lambruceco

Lambruceco New Member

Dec 8, 2018
    I have nearly the same identical problem. No on can advise how to repair this problem. I have tried recommendations by others on this forum with no luck. Also had the official repair shop near me in Syracuse NY unable to fix it, and a friends brother unable to fix it. My last resort is to JB Weld it in place because nothing else is wrong with the complete drone. It will be interesting if someone can answer this. I will not buy another CG02 camera to fix the problem. I’ve had thoughts of selling the complete Yuneec system it but I think I will be unable to charge much more than $200. Any takers at that price? I have since bought a Mavic Air 2 and have had no problems and really like it. I also bought the simple replacement program just as insurance.

3. Mrgs1

Mrgs1 New Member

Sep 19, 2019
    Male
    Have you tried the reset of the camera? Two buttons on the underside, then see what happens.