C-GO4 CGO4 App not in the Google play store?

Discussion in 'Camera's (C-GO2/C-GO3/C-GO4)' started by Mwelr, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Mwelr

Mwelr New Member

Oct 26, 2016
    Male
    Hi,

I have a H920+ on the way arriving next week, and have been looking on the play store for the CGO4 app.

It does not show up, I'm in Ireland and I've used a VPN to change the store to be the US store, but it does not show up.
    When I do a google search for it, it returns an a link with cached details below (the cache is not available to click)....When I follow the link it come to a play store "Not Found" page. "We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server."

Does anyone know a solution to this, I only recently purchased a new android phone with a 6" display just for this sort of thing and would love to be able to use it.

I do see there are 3rd party sites hosting play store apps, but I've also read that these site can contain malicious files within normal looking apps. Given I use my phone for everything, it's not something I want to do.

Would someone be able to copy the app from their android or (I'm not very familiar with android) copy it from a download or backup and send me a dropbox link?

Many thanks all