Confused - What Steady Grip Model Works With CGO3+ from Typhoon H?

Discussion in 'Steadygrip / Wizard' started by skwty, Dec 3, 2016.

1. skwty

skwty Member

I am not sure what I am missing here, but I cannot seem to find a steady grip for my CGO3+. Maybe I am not searching correctly?

Can someone please post a link to one or the model of steady grip I need? Thank you !!

2. skwty

skwty Member

Apparently I am looking for the newest "ActionCam" grip. I would like to use my Typhoon H camera (CGO3+) on it. Are these available for sale anywhere WITHOUT the camera?

Merse likes this.
  3. Wingshooter

Wingshooter Active Member

4. Luke

Luke Active Member

When I bought my first Q500 4K, I was confused why Yuneec even made the steady grip and why someone would actually want to use one to go around making videos with them.

I'd sell you one of mine really cheap! And for that matter a never used Wizard I have that I probably should put on Ebay.

5. Merse

Merse New Member

I'm also looking for this, if it exists...

As to why: why not? It's a great cam and I'd love to be able to use it for stable videos without the drone - don't think the missus would appreciate me flying it round the house on Christmas day getting those precious 'present opening' moments...

6. skwty

skwty Member

In reality, I am looking for the ACTION CAM steady grip that comes with a CGO3 attached (typically sold for around $550). The CGO3+ is from the Typhoon H and has 360* (which I know will not work handheld), but I figured the right might actually work.

7. Roc

Rocky Gray Member

Hey Luke, I am definitely in the market for the Grip that works with the CGO3+ that came on my H. Please reply, I would like to take it off your hands.
    Rocky G

8. Luke

Luke Active Member

I'm in Europe at the moment and should be back home in Texas around the middle of February. I have three of these for the Q500 4Ks that I own and two of them have never been used, the first one I simply placed the camera on it as I was learning the manual last year.

If by Feb 20th, you haven't located one yet, contact me.

P.S. Internet access is very spotty here and I am not on the internet much.

9. Roc

Rocky Gray Member

Thanks Luke, I understand. I will definitely get one if it has the "hot shoe" instead of the mounting bracket and plug in port. I have that arrangement on the one that came with my Q500+. That's why I can't use my CGO3+ that came with my new H. I will write you again @ mid February.

10. skwty

skwty Member

@Rocky Gray - I called Carolina Dronz last week about this and they said they have for the CGO3 (with hot shoe).

HERE IS THE LINK

I expressed my concern with the confusion put forth on the website by the description and they assured me it was the one I was looking for. It should arrive tomorrow and when it does, if everything is RIGHT, I will post pictures and give thanks to the customer service rep at that time.... If it is NOT right, it will be returned. Stay tuned.