Q500 4K Drift and crash

Discussion in 'Q500/Q500+/Q500 4K/Typhoon G' started by Brian offerdahl, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Brian offerdahl

Brian offerdahl New Member

Mar 28, 2021
    Male
    Okay mine's drifted off twice and crashed twice the first time that wrecked the camera. The second time it drifted off the same as it did the first time and rec the arms and the motors and it wasn't in smart mode so now what.

2. Brian offerdahl

Brian offerdahl New Member

Mar 28, 2021
    Male
    And anyways, why would it be fine one minute and then just start drifting off the next? I'm so bummed out about this I spent a lot of money on this thing. And now it's just garbage.

3. WTFDproject

WTFDproject Active Member
    Staff Member

Oct 3, 2018
    Male
    Retired Power Plant
    North Carolina Piedmont
  4. azbloc

azbloc Member

Jul 31, 2015
    Male
    FRANCE
    ne vole pas en mode Smart, ce mode n'a jamais été
    performant, ensuite il donne de très mauvaises habitudes de pilotages et beaucoup font d'énormes erreur de pilotage ensuite.
    Il ne faut pas oublier que le Q500 même si c'est un très bon drone, il ne peut pas voler lorsqu'il y a beaucoup de vents, et il peut se faire embarquer par une rafale puissante.
    j'ai toujours un anémomètre sur moi pour contrôler la vitesse du vent.

GOOGLE TRANSLATE:
    does not fly in Smart mode, this mode has never been
    efficient, then it gives very bad piloting habits and many make enormous pilot errors afterwards.
    We must not forget that the Q500 although it is a very good drone, it cannot fly when there are a lot of winds, and it can get carried away by a powerful gust.
    I always have an anemometer on me to control the wind speed.

Pier2162 likes this.