E90 video 2.7K 60fps shot in Galicia, North of Spain

Discussion in 'H520 Hexacopter' started by Spooky, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Spooky

Spooky New Member

May 5, 2015
    Most scenes are recorded at 2.7K, 60fps, and a couple of ones at 4K 60fps, all rendered at 2.7K 60fps.

First of all, I am sorry if not everything looks perfect, I have new computer and video editor, and I am not very good editing.
    Also, I think I need to get some ND filters, anyway, here it is, I hope you like it:
    (Recommended to turn up volume and video settings to maximum quality)

Nice flights to everybody!

2. Skypuppy

Skypuppy Member

Aug 7, 2016
    Male
    MAN! That is cinema grade work! And your choice of music is perfect for that area and somewhat of it's history. Great job.

3. Bernard Sullet

Bernard Sullet New Member

Apr 29, 2016
    Male
    Retraite
    Paris
    Hello Spooky,
    Good job and very nice video
    Galicia is very similar to French "Bretagne" ...
    Why not do 4K ?
    Bravo !

4. javier lopez vaamonde

Oct 28, 2017
    Male
    En el proceso de renderizado con una escalavilidad inferior a la nominal has perdido frames en las traslaciones y movimientos verticales.

5. Lawrence

Lawrence Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Male
    Very VERY nice.

6. Codestar7

Codestar7 Active Member

Nov 14, 2016
    Male
    Good Job!

7. Dennisdrone

Dennisdrone Active Member

Nov 8, 2016
    Male
    Nice scenery, very well done. Don't doubt buying an ND-filter, I think it's always better!!!

Just a question, is it possible to upload a slice of raw image here? Many computers have trouble playing 4k.
    Really like to know if i could play 2.7K 60fps on my mac...

Greetz from Holland.

8. Spooky

Spooky New Member

May 5, 2015
    Thank you very much Bernard, yes, I think they are similar types of landscapes, the weather not always is nice, but ensure a green and spectacular scenery!
    I am recording some shots in 4k, and I will try to edit some of them, until now I was not able to do it as my computer was not able to manage them. Now I got some better equipment, but still have issues to see 4k in an external monitor due to some strange problem I cannot understand...

9. Spooky

Spooky New Member

May 5, 2015
    Gracias por la ayuda Javier, supongo que te refieres a las tomas en 4K pasadas a 2.7K... pero no entiendo b¡en lo que dices, ya que en teoría, entrada y salida de vídeo tienen todos 60fps... podrías por favor explicar un poco? Toda ayuda para mejorar es muy bienvenida!

= "Thank you for your help Javier, I guess you point at the scenes recorded in 4K and rendered in 2.7K, but I don´t understand very well what you mean, teoretically, the input and output video has the same frame rate, 60fps, could you please explain a bit more? any help to improve is very welcome!"

10. Bernard Sullet

Bernard Sullet New Member

Apr 29, 2016
    Male
    Retraite
    Paris
    which software do you work with ?

11. Spooky

Spooky New Member

May 5, 2015
    Wow! Thank you so much Skypuppy! You don´t know how much I appreciate your comment... That helps to try to improve...
    Thank you also Lawrence, Codestar7, Dennisdrone, I´ll try to upload a small cut so you can see how it goes in your computer, I´ll pm you a link when I have it,

Bernard, I am using now Adobe Premiere, but some days ago a friend recommended DaVinci Resolve, that is really similar and has a very interesting freeware version: (maybe you already know it, sorry)
    https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/es/products/davinciresolve/

javier lopez vaamonde likes this.
  12. javier lopez vaamonde

Oct 28, 2017
    Male
    Si la cadencia es la misma de 60 en progresivo supongo y sin interpolacion de datos pero me refiero que en el proceso de transcodificacion el motor de render ha perdido informacion generando errores e interpolando frames, prueba a utilizar herramientas especificas para codificar video en vez de las integradas en software de edicion. D etodas maneras el audiovisual esta muy logrado, saludos.