Everything Typhoon H You Could Want For Sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by calabashman, Oct 8, 2019.

1. calabashman

calabashman Member

May 19, 2015
    Age Related health reasons force me to sell my complete Typhoon H Collection.

Interested parties should contact me for photos and I'll email them. Don't know how to attach them here.

This "H" drone is similar to the drones used on some TV programs including "SEAL TEAM."

The Typhoon H is a hexacopter capable of flying on just 5 motors while Capturing breathtaking imagery with confidence. It comes with retractable landing gear, a 4K camera that rotates 360 degrees, and several different flying features. Photographers and videographers will benefit from a camera capable of 4K video and 14-megapixel stills. The six-rotor airframe provides stability in winds in excess of 25 mph. Other drones force you to choose between image quality or flight stability, but the Typhoon H system gives you both.

(Operational Note) I have 2 operational Typhoon H systems that flew regularly plus a partial system for spare parts if needed, However neither of my two systems have flown for several months and will probably require software upgrades, (available on line), and re-calibrated before being flown. Batteries have been stored in “standby storage" mode.

“Ideally this package is worth well over $4,000 and I would like to sell this equipment as a package and will entertain all realistic offers. However, if you are interested in specific items in the package please get back to me with your list of and your offer and I will consider it after attempting to sell my system as a package. Below is a list of the components and a few photos for your viewing pleasure. I can be reached in Calabash NC 28467 at (910-575-0555) or by responding to this ad. Buyer will be responsible for all shipping and insurance costs. Thanks for your interest. Here's the list:

Typhoon "H" Equipment I'm Selling:

2- ST16 transmitters (2 antenna)
    1-ST16 transmitter (3 antenna)
    1-Typhoon H with Real Sense Obstacle avoidance system, CGO3+ Camera & Gimbal
    1 Typhoon H with CGO3 Camera & Gimbal
    1-Typhoon H (Not operational - several parts only)
    3 Yuneec chargers & cords
    2 NEW Wizards
    2 Car charger cords
    12 “H” Lipo batteries (age varies)
    18 props
    NEW Yuneec backpack
    4 ND filter set
    Typhoon travel hard case w rollers
    NEW Hand held airport tower/pilot ICOM Air band Transceiver, battery, charger & cord
    2 Steady Grips, modified for stronger batteries - 1 good Camera and 1 needs parts
    Lockable Yuneec Steady Grip Case
    2 Venom 11.1 V, 3000 tx extended life batteries for steady grip
    1 Yuneec Steady grip Battery
    Misc. parts & hardware and operational manual
    Thanks for looking. Calabashman

2. clabacchio

clabacchio New Member

Yesterday
    Male
    Just in case you're ok with selling the CG03 camera only, I'm looking for one

3. WTFDproject

WTFDproject Active Member
    Staff Member

Oct 3, 2018
    Male
    Retired Power Plant
    North Carolina Piedmont
    You guys please be sure you are talking about a CGo3, and not a CGo3+. I know one of the TH drones listed above actually says "CGo3", and yes, the CGo3 would partially work on a Typhoon H, so maybe that is what it is.
    But please, each of you be sure you are talking about the same camera model.

4. calabashman

calabashman Member

May 19, 2015
    Thanks, I'll keep it in mind. and yes I checked the side of the camera and it does say CGO3 (only while the others say CGO3+ Appreciate the input.

5. calabashman

calabashman Member

May 19, 2015
    It does say CGo3 not CGO3+. It actually did come with the "H" when I purchased it from Yuneec and I didn't have any trouble with it so I don't know what you refer to when you say "Partially work". Would like to understand what you mean. Thanks for your assistance here.

6. WTFDproject

WTFDproject Active Member
    Staff Member

Oct 3, 2018
    Male
    Retired Power Plant
    North Carolina Piedmont
    The CG03 will not rotate 360 deg. It only points forward, with a very minor bit of Yaw to smooth the video. While it will work on an TH, it did not normally come from the Factory on one.

The CG03+ is taller, and is capable of turning in circles as long as you want when on a Typhoon H, but it does not fit well on the Q500 drones, and neither camera tilt nor yaw will work on Q500 Drones.

Please note I am not trying to cause problems. I just wanted to avoid one. If you have a CG03, that is great. That's what the man needs. But note, I have 4 CG03+ cameras. Two of them are labeled CG03, and I have no idea why.

Notice the difference in the vertical arm and the gimbal enclosure between the cameras in this picture.
    Difference.jpg

1buddyc likes this.