Farewell

Discussion in 'Breeze' started by Joseph Lefstein, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Joseph Lefstein

Joseph Lefstein New Member

Nov 19, 2019
    On 4 July my 3rd breeze was happily hovering 6' over my driveway,the props inexplicably seized and the bloody thing dropped like a stone and she shattered like grandma's vase. Did I mention this is my 3rd? Oh yes,I did. I've moved on to rc airplanes and maybe the occasional sub $50 quad disposable from wish.com. it's just too heartbreaking and expensive to continue with these unreliable mercurial frustrating time consuming discontinued for good cause breeze contraptions. If anybody is interested I've got 3 breeze cadavers full of viable organs, Bluetooth gamesir controller, 4 batteries, 3 chargers, 2 turtle doves and a partige in a pear tree. All but the last 2 anyway. $60 + shipping? Thank all on the forum for your assistance over the years,I can hence be found on flitetest and rc forums. Sayonara.

2. Bruce

Bruce Active Member

Aug 25, 2016
    Male
    I know how you feel, I am moving on to RC trucks, my reason to many FAA regulations and RC trucks have none. All I wanted to do if fly around my yard and my field out back, . At least with the RC trucks I can run around my yard and my field out back without getting permission from the FAA every time I start one up .....

Joseph Lefstein likes this.
  3. scumface

scumface New Member

Oct 21, 2017
    Male
    Yup. I sympathize with you.