File wireles.conf

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Edwin Gudinas, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Edw

Edwin Gudinas New Member

Hello From Big Ed
    1st time flying drones, have a typoon Q500 4k tried to record video went to view it but it came up wireless.conf, how do I view this ?????

Tags:
  2. Kenny_D

Kenny_D New Member

The images and videos are in the folder titled " DCIM".

3. Tank

Tank Member

Also you made need to download video application that will support 4K format.

4. Edw

Edwin Gudinas New Member

I believe I need a video player that will do the job, at the time I bought the drone I was working now I'm home for the next 6 to 18 months in bed ( yah right, I've been out of my prison to fly ) I'm diabetic and almost lost both my big toes so any purchases of players are out I need something free. Any ideas on some free video players I can use.
    Also my camera is listing to the right yuneek says to send it to them I have to call them to see if they will pay for the freight.
    Either I put some fishing weights on the arm to level it out or miss flying time. I can use double stick tape to apply the fishing weights. The Q500 4k fly's like a charm, been flying all the functions, I can see it on my 38 yr old son's face he is jealous.

5. Vimlossus

Vimlossus Active Member

Try VLC video. It is free and will play 4K videos just fine. Now your computer on the other hand is a totally different story.