Follow me issues

Discussion in 'Breeze' started by davidlovett4223, Jan 7, 2017.

1. davidlovett4223

davidlovett4223 New Member

I love my little breeze cam drone. Been perfect for my needs. Filming myself,wife and dog at various parks, lakes ect. My only issue is the follow me function. It won't keep track of anything I highlight. I have turned the camera settings down to 720p and off of ultra setting and I formated the SD card but still my breeze just spins in a circle trying to find what I highlighted. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy s tab with my breeze so I get great WiFi connectivity, it let's me get to the top of the breezes range. I would just like to set it to follow my dog around, but no luck...HELP!

Tags:
  2. Lyn

Lyndon New Member

Could be the contrast of the target against the background. If the target is relatively close to the same colour or shading as the background, it won't identify it. For example, a white poodle in a snow covered field vs a German Shepherd in the same field. I had a dark jacket and jeans on and walked from a snow covered field and into a gravel parking lot. The breeze had me the entire time until I got into the parking lot. Hope this helps a bit

davidlovett4223 likes this.