For our Canadian Members New Rules Are Active June 1st

Discussion in 'News' started by Jagerbomb52, May 31, 2019.

  1. Jagerbomb52

    Jagerbomb52 Guest

    Along with having to carry your Basic or Advanced Certificate you also need to have your UAV registered with Transport Canada. Additional piece's of paper or digital copy you will need to produce if asked for by enforcement is a copy of your SOP (standard operating procedure) and your manual for your UAV. Basic and Advanced need to have this when asked for.

    The New NRC Airspace Tool is now live.

    The map uses colour to identify areas that require additional caution, or are prohibited from drone flights. Areas filled with red are prohibited. Areas filled with yellow require additional caution due to other air traffic. Areas filled with orange require permission from Nav Canada, Parks Canada, National Defence, or an airport operator. Clicking on any shape will present an information window providing further details.

    It can be found here:


Share This Page