For Sale: 2: Q500+ Drones

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by JohnRMontQ500+, Jul 25, 2020.

1. JohnRMontQ500+

JohnRMontQ500+ New Member

May 9, 2015
    Male
    For Sale: 2 Q-500+’s

1-New in Box - never been operated!
    1-Only flown less then a dozen times - has never been crashed! All accessories included. Batteries charged to factory “standby” voltage. I have extra props and both are in the original metal cases.

I live in the greater Denver Colorado area would expect you to pick them up at my home in Broomfield Colorado

I will sell them to the highest bidder on September 1, 2020
    John

2. Bruce

Bruce Active Member

Aug 25, 2016
    Male
    I understand with all of the new rules and regulations against drome fliers coming up , I have been tempted to get rid of my drones also, and find a new hobby, that is not over regulated and forcing hobbyist out... I am afraid to take mine out for fear of breaking some new law or regulation that just came out...that I didn't know about ..... and if they all need radio ID transmitters installed, I am sure that would be way beyond mu budget.. Sorry I got a little long winded, I hope you find some way to get rid of them, before they become illegal..

3. Skee67

Skee67 Member

May 17, 2018
    Male
    Don't fall for this con, been trying to purchase these drones for about two months now and nothing.

4. Bruce

Bruce Active Member

Aug 25, 2016
    Male
    A little iffy but the did say " I will sell them to the highest bidder on September 1, 2020
    John " Sounds like he is having an auction so trying to purchase these for the last two months would not work if he is taking bids, for an auction on September 1 of this year... But I am not planning on buying any more drones ..EVER .... As a hobby flyer I still see my plastic quad-copter as a toy, not a full fledged airplane.. like the FAA ...