Gamesir G3 Controller

Discussion in 'Breeze' started by kvothe88, May 15, 2017.

1. kvothe88

kvothe88 New Member

May 15, 2017
    Male
    Hi everybody,

I just realized that yuneec controller is a Gamesir G3 model so i bought it. Now when i try to connect it, the phone (Huawei mate 9, android 7) recognizes it and the Breeze cam app seems too (the controllers shakes when I connect it) but Im not able to fly the Breeze. Any button reponds.

Any idea? Can someone post the Yuneec controller data, rom, or something like that?

Thanks in advance,

2. wimswims

wimswims New Member

Nov 25, 2016
    gamesir.hk wrote: if you would like to connect the Breeze drone, you have to buy the Yuneec customized game controller G3, which is different from our normal G3 SOFTWARE!

3. Epoweredrc

Epoweredrc New Member

Nov 29, 2017
    Male
    Buchanan, Georgia
    I just purchased a Breeze 4k and it came with the Gamesir G3 but it keeps loosing the Blue tooth signal for some reason i cant figure it out

4. CO_Cowboy

CO_Cowboy New Member

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    I wish the controll'r would work on more than just controller mode.

But, hey Im gett'n beter at fly'n with my phone

5. nexman

nexman New Member

Dec 1, 2017
    got the walmart bundle with bluetooth gamesir controller, it's working OK so far, but there's issues with the gimbal controls on the controller--they don't work. I have tried using the D-pad (as instructed) to move the camera up/down/yaw but it just makes the drone trim like the left/right buttons....it's very strange.

6. Epoweredrc

Epoweredrc New Member

Nov 29, 2017
    Male
    Buchanan, Georgia
    Mine felt like it had very limited control. it would hardly tilt in any direction..

7. aJohnM1948

aJohnM1948 New Member

Jan 14, 2018
    Male
    This is a common problem, call Yuneec support and complain, the more people they hear from the more likely they will write a controller patch.

8. Epoweredrc

Epoweredrc New Member

Nov 29, 2017
    Male
    Buchanan, Georgia
    Does the phone your flying with have to have internet service on it to use with the gamesir remote?
    My new phone wont fly the breeze so i been using my old phone works perfect to fly but every time i connect the remote i try to use to fly the breeze it comes up and says it was disconnected from it.