GoPro Gimbal no tilting when on the copter

Discussion in 'GB203 GoPro Gimbal' started by BlueFlyer, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Blu

BlueFlyer New Member

Hi all,

I've just recently bought a Typhoon G and the GoPro gimbal will not tilt when I move the slider on the ST10+ transmitter.

I have upgraded the firmware of the copter and updated the ST10+ as per the latest software available on the Yuneec website but it still will not tilt.

The gimbal does spring into life, and does stabilise the GoPro, but I have no control of the tilt and when in watch me mode the camera does not tilt down to look at me.

I think this may actually be a problem with the copter though, as the gimbal works perfectly when attached to the steady grip. The wheel on the steady grip tilts the camera as you would expect. The tilt only fails to work when it's attached to the copter.

any help would be gratefully received as the Yuneec customer service email address is proving to be less useful than a chocolate fire guard.

2. Gor

Gordon Kern New Member

3. Gor

Gordon Kern New Member

I have the same problem, but I had upgraded the s10 software previously and it worked for Two weeks, now no response from the remote or when I mount it to the hand stableizer. Still get stableized video just no panning.

4. ski

skippy_flip New Member

I have the exact same problem with the typhoon 500 4k