GPS lock

Discussion in 'Help' started by Chief, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Chief

Chief Member

after successful calibration of compass I have now flown the H. When flying I have green light blinking slowly 3 times then off for a second in smart mode and purple light blinking slowly 3 times then off for a second in angle mode, they both repeat sequence. On the LED staus indication sheet this indicates no GPS lock. Yet controller shows in upper right corner of screen 18 satellites and in sat box on left 20 sats and in GPS box ready. I have tried return to home and it returns fine. Am I missing something? the way I read LED status page lights should steady green or purple. Am I missing something?

Tags:
  2. Jagerbomb52

Jagerbomb52 Moderator Staff Member

The cheat sheet is wrong and has never been corrected. Your fine if you see blink 3 times (green for smart & purple for angle) and should see a white light, maybe hard to see in sunlight.

Carl Beckman likes this.
  3. Chief

Chief Member

Thank you jaggerbomb, you have been very helpful these past couple of days I appreciate it. Just to let you know am not a novice at this I have owned to DJI Phantoms and a Q500 k. Once I became aware of Yuneec I sold off my Phantoms and have never looked back. Sold my q500k to a neighbor of my girlfriends son on Christmas Day. Was showing the boys father and neighbor loved it and bought it on the spot, which let me upgrade.

mfpullen and Jagerbomb52 like this.