Having trouble binding my CGO4 to the ST24

Discussion in 'H920 Hexacopter' started by Edward Meijer, Oct 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Edw

Edward Meijer New Member

I purchased the CGO4 kit from one place and the Tornado H920 from another place.
    Now the H920 had been unpacked once for a demo, but the CGO4 was never used still brand new.
    After trying to follow the instructions which are somewhat confusing the H920 is now stuck with a Blue blinking light and the ST24 comes up with a couple of errors one is something about a Wifi app and the other is no connection to camera.
    Any help would be very much appreciated.
    Is there any way to reset everything and start over?

Update 12/04/2016
    I took both units to Yuneec in Ontario CA.
    They replaced both unit with new ones.
    Nicest bunch of helpful people I have ever met.
    Talk about good customer support (Awesome)
    Edward

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
    Tags:
  2. janjaap

janjaap Active Member

Hi Edward,

My H920 and CGO4 also came from different dealers. In the ST24 (choose a modell) i found a picture of the H920 with the CGO4.
    I copied it and with this copy i made a total new binding with that copy. For me that worked verry well.
    But also try and find some YouTube movies about binding the H920 and the CGO4. I know there are some.
    Good luck and happy flying

Jan

3. ldc

ldcam2 New Member

Question I have the Q 500 4K I'm thinking about the typhoon H but I'm afraid it's gonna fly away is it stable now do you know

4. Pat

PatR Moderator Staff Member

Wrong thread for the H, but I've had mine since they were released and it has no problems. However, I don't fly so far away it cannot be seen or experience a signal interruption because of obstacles between the H and controller. I have also taken the time to assure all calibrations are performed and complete and don't move it after turning it on until all self checks are complete. I believe most "stability" issues are induced by users that don't understand their aircraft systems. Those systems are complex and standard procedures must be followed but many users either don't know this or refuse to follow them.