Having trouble trying to figure out how to email videos taken with the CG03

Discussion in 'Help' started by Rjdavis10, Oct 1, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Rjdavis10

Rjdavis10 Member

Sep 16, 2016
    Male
    I seem to be having trouble figuring out how to send a video through email taken with the CG03. I know that its in mp4 format but I keep getting a message saying that the file is too big. Was wondering what you guys do to make that happen. I've tried using video converter to convert it to a smaller file but not really sure what I'm doing. The video converter I'm using is Any Video Converter Pro. Just not sure what format to convert it to. Or maybe I could put a link to my video in the email but I do not know how to do that either. Thanks in advance for any help from anyone.

2. Hue

Hue New Member

Jun 30, 2016
    Male
    No need to convert or download anything, use WeTransefer on your PC or MAC. https://www.wetransfer.com
    There's also an App if the file is on your phone.

3. wiesner8

wiesner8 New Member

Sep 8, 2016
    You need to upload to a cloud server like Google+ then the recipient will get it just fine

4. Rjdavis10

Rjdavis10 Member

Sep 16, 2016
    Male
    Thanks guys. I'll check them out. Wetranfer seems pretty easy and straight forward.

Hue likes this.
  5. Jim A

Jim A Member

May 22, 2016
    Male
    Most email has a 2 to 4 MB file size limit. An average 5 minute MP4 video can be anywhere from 400 MB to 1 GB. No way your getting those through email. Check out Drop Box.

6. BrainySlayGlace

BrainySlayGlace New Member

Aug 21, 2017
    Male
    To my knowledge, MP4 is a formats with the smallest size when compared with other formats like AVI. So if you just convert the video format to other one, it will not make much sense. I think it should be better to change the video encoder into h265 that can keep the same video quality with smallest size. Or if you just want to send them without consideration of quality, you can also reset resolution and bit rate to lower one as those parameters have great effect on video size. You can try this tool to do this conversion: http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/winx-dvd-ripper-platinum-crack.html

7. chrisking

chrisking New Member

Sep 18, 2016
    Female
  8. Bruce

Bruce Active Member

Aug 25, 2016
    Male
    Upload it to youtube then just send the address of the youtube video ,in your email...