Hi everoyone I'm the New Old Guy on the Block

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Bob Irwin, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Bob

Bob Irwin Guest

Yes I'm 82 coming 83 and still build and Fly R.C Giants I/4 scale Also into Drone with my Yuneec Q500-4K drone. Living here in the BC mountains I can really enjoy the 500 for the great view that I get on top of some of the mountains. Also have a Blade Inductrix mini drone which is fun in the house . We still have not had any snow so to speak, so I'm still outdoors flying.
    I have nothing but phrase for the Customer service from Yuneec, and Horizion The Q500 4K is great and the videos are also great.

Bob in Fruitvale B.C

Tags:
    Davidnclearlaketx likes this.
  2. Jagerbomb52

Jagerbomb52 Moderator Staff Member

Welcome Bob

3. Luke

Luke Active Member

Welcome Bob... and no snow here either but rain galore and no flying here until it stops sometime next week. (Texas)

P.S. My father at the age of 85 rebuilt a 1941 Continental A-80 aircraft engine for me.

Never underestimate the abilities and talents of an "old dude" and you have been elected, selected and inducted into our prestigious and highly acclaimed group "OldDroneDudes" and as soon as I learn how to make a website for www.olddronedudes.com (that I registered) please post a picture and or video.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
    DroneClone likes this.
  4. Bob

Bob Irwin Guest

5. Lawrence

Lawrence Active Member

Welcome.

6. Bob

Bob Irwin Guest

Thanks for the welcome

7. Bob

Bob Irwin Guest

Hi and Thanks for the member in your Old Drone Duds. I'm referred to as As The Old fart up here ,were I live as I'm the eldest. I have videos of my Mountain Flight with the 500 but whey are on a disk, and I'm having problems trying to send to you all . Will keep trying, I went up 500 feet on one of our mountain Ranges and have quite the view to share .

Bob

8. Davidnclearlaketx

Davidnclearlaketx Active Member

HI from Texas and welcome Bob.
    I'm in Luke's boat...nothing but lots of rain lately. Maybe next Tue/Wed for some flight time down my way.
    Hope to see some of your pics/videos soon.
    Happy and safe flying!
    :)

9. Bob

Bob Irwin Guest

Sorry everyone, but I have been under the weather this past week. But my new TYPHOON H arrived and that did make my health improve Now I have Two Great YUNEEC Drones It has gotten a bit cold out and we have snow, so I guess it next spring now
    Take everyone and a Very Merry Xmas to you all
    Best Wishes
    Bob ( the Old guy)

10. Lawrence

Lawrence Active Member

Spring? Why wait for apring? Flying in winter is great.