How to tilt camera up/down in Controller mode

Discussion in 'Breeze' started by skarz, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Jagerbomb52

Jagerbomb52 Guest

In the readme .pdf it says only the controller with the blue mode LED is supported and no the red one. Are you sure you have the right controller? Any windows above windows 7 will work. Also make sure the cable you are using will transfer data. Some cheap USB cables will only charge and not send data.

2. karl_l

karl_l New Member

Dec 17, 2017
    The controller firmware upgrade didn't fix the camera - yaw problem on my Breeze, despite multiple install attempts. Any ideas?

3. karl_l

karl_l New Member

Dec 17, 2017
    Finally uploaded the firmware upgrade to the controller. Had to use the wife's laptop running Windows 8.1. Camera now pans down.

4. Bradley Miller

Bradley Miller New Member

Dec 24, 2017
    Male
    I am trying to install the new update but am getting an error message that my computer does not have MFC110.dll installed. I have gone through all other troubleshooting with no luck.

Any thoughts?

5. Damianfly

Damianfly New Member

Jan 12, 2018
    Male
    I got exacly the same problem like Bradley Miller, MFC110.dll error on my laptop (windows7 64bit) and main computer (windows10 64bit) please solution

6. aJohnM1948

aJohnM1948 New Member

Jan 14, 2018
    Male

7. aJohnM1948

aJohnM1948 New Member

Jan 14, 2018
    Male

8. aJohnM1948

aJohnM1948 New Member

Jan 14, 2018
    Male
    I bought 3 Breeze w/controllers in last 2 weeks trying to find one where you can tilt the camera from the controller, none succeeded. Furthermore I have been working with tech support to find a solution, after applying controller firmware patch 1.39 to 2 of them to no avail we left it that they will let me know when/if they find a solution. My symptoms are identical, pan down button yaws left. I didn’t test pan up button when camera was already down from a prior flight mode.
    I have seen Youtube videos where pan down and up works in controller mode so at least some time in the past and/or some units behave as expected. My drones didn’t require firmware updates, that was the first thing I checked. All 3 of my drones have working camera pan up/down in selfie and pilot modes, just not in controller mode. In despatation I ordered 2 controllers yesterday from different suppliers to see if I have better luck. Will update thread upon any new info. Oh yeah, it’s ashame I had to go here to find out I am not the only one with this issue, either Yuneec support was unaware or not forthcoming, either way I am less than impressed.

9. aJohnM1948

aJohnM1948 New Member

Jan 14, 2018
    Male
    Update, I'm happy to report that Breeze controller update 1.39 DID fix my controller so now the D button on the Bluetooth controller can pan the camera up and down. When I originally tried to apply the patch I had the USB cord in the wrong USB port on my 'putter, there are two types of USB ports, one works but he other doesn't. If you don't see the blue status bar move on the patch software then you don't have a compatible USB connected. This patch is only for controller with blue lights on bottom, controllers with red lights on bottom can pan camera without issue or patch.

10. colorado scott

colorado scott New Member

Feb 22, 2018
    Male
    I will just confirm the above firmware patch works. Had this problem yesterday (2/2018) and got the firmware from Yuneec. Follow instructions and all worked fine.

11. Makery

Makery New Member

Mar 15, 2018
    Female
    The instructions are detailed enough

12. CR125Honda

CR125Honda New Member

Nov 9, 2019
    Thanks for posting this!
    2 years later.
    Just purchased a used Breeze with this pan/yaw issue.
    Read thru a couple sites after searching "yuneec breeze gamesir G3" on Google, and ended up here.

Followed the instructions, downloaded the firmware file, etc.
    Controller now functions as it should.