1. As a new Yuneec Typhoon Q500 4K pilot, I had no issues getting airborne and great video immidiately. I did spend a while trying to figure this Mod into the CGO3 Camera Gimbal, and Yuneec supplied, plastic protective cover. I had been using a rubber band, but there is something better, Velcro ! lol
    I've already flight tested this mod, as it's just precisely cut, squares of "Sticky Back " Velcro, so it will not jam your gimbal or cause your Drone to crash, I swear. If you don't need a carrying case to get to the launch pad, or want to remove the CGO3 camera for transport, this will keep the protective cover from falling off, just remember to remove before flight. You may email me for detailed installation instructions (joke). 0824182012b.jpg 0824182010.jpg 0824182016.jpg

Junior013 likes this.
  2. RightOWay

RightOWay New Member

Sep 2, 2018
    Male
    Great little hack there lol. But as they say, even if it looks stupid (it doesn't) and works, it isn't stupid!

3. Yes a function over form mod. and it still works. I'm now working on a Landing Gear mod using the standard Carbon Tubes (less drag) and T connectors, but I'm going to have to x-spariment on the mounting plate to Drone. I may have to make a clay mold and Resin Epoxy part to drill into. I'll let you know how it goes.