I need a measurement can someone help?

Discussion in 'Breeze' started by Jagerbomb52, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Jagerbomb52

Jagerbomb52 Guest

Looking for a ruff measurement on just the blade between the two arrows. It does not need to be exact just pretty close will help me out. Got a little project going and the breeze props might come in handy.
    Thanks

s-l500.jpg

2. Jagerbomb52

Jagerbomb52 Guest

Found what I needed

3. Ilypilly

Ilypilly New Member

Nov 27, 2018
    Hey!

Just curious to know, what did you need this for and what was the measurement?

4. Jagerbomb52

Jagerbomb52 Guest

From the small dip near the hub to the blade tip is 2.1 inches or 53.4mm. Using digital micrometer.
    Going to be used on a different quad with the same size props but these are stiffer and hopefully better for winter weather. I'll let you know when I get them.

5. DoomMeister

DoomMeister Member

Apr 20, 2019
    Male
    @Jagerbomb52

Did your prop mod work?

I remember your question from “ahem” the other place ;)

6. Jagerbomb52

Jagerbomb52 Guest

Never did receive the props from China. Filed a complaint and they said they would refund me my 6 bucks but never did see my refund either. Just lost interest after awhile :)

Oh and nice to see you posting in here. It is nice to have more experienced pilots like yourself to help out.

7. DoomMeister

DoomMeister Member

Apr 20, 2019
    Male
    Thanks for the compliment and I’m just returning a favor. @WTFDproject contributes a lot to the forum I moderate on, so I’m trying to return the favor (although I’ll probably never match contribution levels).

Jas and Jagerbomb52 like this.
  8. Jagerbomb52

Jagerbomb52 Guest

Yup he is a Gem for sure.