Is my 4K camera crap

Discussion in 'Help' started by Steve w., Oct 16, 2015.

1. Steve w.

Steve w. New Member

Oct 16, 2015
    Male
    Hi all, when my camera is set on 1920x1080 F120 and 1920x1080 F60 and I play it back on my computer the image is jumpy and jittery. I also lose video and my screen freezes on my controller at around 60 metres. All other settings are fine. I have done the latest camera update and it made no difference.

2. Vimlossus

Vimlossus Active Member

Jul 13, 2015
    Male
    Graphic Designer
    Orlando, FL
    Can you post the video so we can see what you are talking about, or upload the original to Dropbox or something?

Would make it a lot easier for us to understand what is going on if we could see it.

3. Jagerbomb52

Jagerbomb52 Guest

What Sdcard are you running in the camera? If its the one that came with the camera get yourself a better Sdcard. Also try playing the video through VLC player. Its free and sometimes can play video better than any other player. For a good SDcard get something like this.

"With a UHS Speed Class 3 rating--faster than UHS Speed Class 1 and Class 10--the SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC/SDXC UHS-II Memory Cards give you the power to capture uninterrupted, cinema-quality 4K, 3D, and Full HD video at a minimum sustained write speed of 30MB/s2."

4. Marcel174

Marcel174 Member

Jul 14, 2015
    Male
    Apeldoorn, The Netherlands