Lost Control of H / Pan Switch

Discussion in 'Typhoon H Discussion' started by Kenneth Solomon, Apr 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Kenneth Solomon

Aug 23, 2016
    Male
    Hey Guy's,, Uploaded the new firmware and after 3 attempts it finally loaded and the 1st flight went great... On the second flight I climbed up to 75' to get a pic of the sunset.. next I decided to try to take a 360 video of the area but as the camera was getting close to the end of the 360 I flipped the pan switch back up and when the camera moved the last few degrees back to center forward I lost all control of my H... It maintained altitude but started drifting around in a 10" circle.. Controlling the panic that was setting in I commenced to flip the mode switch to RTH which seemed to have no effect.. I then went back to Angle mode which I still had no control.. I tried RTH again with still no effect.. Then when I went back to Angle mode control returned allowing me to Land.. This in turn allowed my heart to start beating again.. Lol.. Is there a Video that will teach me how to load the software that will let me analyze the information log on what was going on with the H while I was flying?? Should I attempt to reinstall the firmware Upgrades?

2. TX Seymour

TX Seymour New Member

Apr 22, 2017
    Did you calibrate everything after the updates

3. Kenneth Solomon

Aug 23, 2016
    Male
    Yes.. I calibrate Before the first flight at a new location... Ive Been Flying a Q500 4K for over a year with no problems..

4. Kenneth Solomon

Aug 23, 2016
    Male
    Ok after some more research I think My H went into the loss of signal from the transmitter mode.. Because it was directly above me it just set there until signal returned..
    Could someone tell me how to find info on how to read the saved flight info?? Thanks