New Industry-Leading Yuneec Customer Service Program Upgrades for U.S. and Canada

Discussion in 'News' started by Denis56, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Denis56

Denis56 Active Member

Hi,

Press release:
    ONTARIO, Calif., Jan. 5, 2017

Yuneec International, a world leader in electric aviation, today announced the expansion of its industry-leading customer service offerings. These customer service upgrades include a new one year warranty, a total of twelve authorized service locations for after-warranty repair across the U.S. and Canada and Typhoon H product hotline, all effective immediately.

"At Yuneec, we're committed to ensuring our customers receive the maximum benefit and enjoyment from our products and that ultimately comes down to having a customer service team that's always performing at its optimum level," said Ryan Borders, vice president of business operations. "We feel that by extending our product warranty to one year and providing quick, nimble and reliable support across the U.S. and Canada when customers need help, we will do just that."

The upgraded one year warranty extends to all Typhoon and Breeze series products and automatically guarantees against manufacturer defects from the original date of purchase. Yuneec will extend the one year warranty from date of purchase to all existing and future Typhoon series and Breeze class owners.

Yuneec has more authorized service centers in the U.S. and Canada than any other major drone manufacturer. The additional authorized service providers will reduce customer shipping times, repair times and overall cost. The twelve Yuneec regional authorized service centers are located in:

• Visalia, CA
    • Las Vegas, NV
    • Redmond, WA
    • Willsall, MT
    • Plano, TX
    • Tempe, AZ
    • Kansas City, MO
    • Colts Neck, NJ
    • Syracuse, NY
    • Miami, FL
    • Ontario, Canada
    • Ontario, CA - Yuneec U.S. headquarters
    Along with authorized service centers, Yuneec has implemented a dedicated hotline so that Typhoon H owners can quickly and directly consult product experts. The hotline is available at 1-844-343-9770.

Yuneec general customer service is accessible via email (uscs@yuneec.com) or phone 1-844-898-6332 Monday through Friday from6:00am – 5:00pm PT and Saturday from 8:00am – 4:30pm PT. Yuneec USA provides U.S. based customer support in English, Spanish and has French translation service available for live calls. After-hours support will be available soon with support being provided by Yuneec support personnel in English out of the German and Chinese office locations.

For more information on Yuneec and its customer service program, please visit www.yuneec.com.

Source:
    http://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...ram-upgrades-for-us-and-canada-300386225.html

unlocktender likes this.
  2. Jagerbomb52

Jagerbomb52 Moderator Staff Member

Is there a list of the Canadian repair centers?? This would be a first for Yuneec and its about fricken time.

Denis56 likes this.
  3. Denis56

Denis56 Active Member

Hi,

I know, you are from Canada. A good news for you. But, sorry, I have no more information than the today Yuneec press release. I think you could have more informations from the Yuneec North America general customers service at: uscs@yuneec.com.
    I think the target of the PR is the american people, for the actual CES 2017 show.

4. danyko30

danyko30 New Member

I have just been told to send my ST-16 for repair service by Yuneec USA to:

Staples: Yuneec Repair
    1865 Meyerside Drive, Door 1
    Mississauga ON L5T1G6
    Canada