New member - joined to help a friend

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by EncoreJoe, Sep 29, 2021.

1. EncoreJoe

EncoreJoe New Member

Sep 29, 2021
    Male
    Good morning and hello all.

To be up front, my normal forum activity is on forums AdvRider, Two Wheeled Texans and United Sidecar association. You can see my activity there under the same user name of EncoreJoe but I mostly look with not a lot of posting.

I have joined this forum seeking to help a friend who unfortunately lost her husband to Covid-19 a couple of weeks ago.

He was a home inspector and had a Yuneec Typhoon H plus drone used some for roof inspections. His wife is seeking to sell some things to try and recover financially and my wife and I are helping with that.

So for full disclosure I joined simply to try and get an idea of the used value of his drone. I never held one in my hands until seeing his. When and if appropriate I will list it for sale here. If moderators require a certain number of postings I will try and be relevant and not waste anyone's time.

Please accept my apologies for this unusual membership. I know how my forums of interest work and new membership only for selling things is not typically encouraged. I live in the Gulf coast area of Texas and will be glad to respond to messages for more information.

For now I will watch and learn a bit about drones. Actually my wife wants to keep this one. Perhaps I could use it to monitor and scout for the feral hogs that do so much damage on our place! Do any of you use a drone for something like this?

Thanks for reading and for your patience. I wish all of you the best during these difficult times.

Joe