New to the drone world! I Would love to see some good quality work from you All.

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by CJM, Oct 29, 2016.

1. CJM

CJM New Member

Hey Everybody!

I am new to the drone world! Looking forward to learning some cool things on this forum!

First video with my drone. (Focus was to not crash) will get smoother over time!

Typhoon H Pro... Happy Camper I am! :)

Tags:
    Luke likes this.
  2. Luke

Luke Active Member

Get outta here! (New to the drone world and you are flying this thing better than Santa guides his sleigh!) You did a lot better than I did at first and I used to fly RC long ago and FAA certified aircraft.

Welcome to the club and please add more videos.

One word of advise though. Do your homework about the batteries that power our drones. I had one catch on fire on me and then I found "religion" in regard to stuff you don't want to do with Lipo batteries.

Several other members here have great tips on Lipo safety to include jagerbomb52 and others.

3. Wingshooter

Wingshooter Active Member

Fill out your profile to show where you are from. It is helpful sometimes when you ask for help if we know where you are from. Welcome to the Forum!

4. Lawrence

Lawrence Active Member

Excellent footage! WB may be a bit off in a few clips and for my liking you could slow your yaws a bit, but overall you MUST be pleased!