New Updated CGO3 app with resources

Discussion in 'C-GO3' started by mrburns, Dec 26, 2015.

1. mrburns

mrburns Moderator Staff Member

In December 15 Yuneec published an updated app for the CGO3.

If like me you already had this app on your phone/ ipad then it is possible you did not benefit from the new app. Why?

Because if you trawl the app store on your smart phone etc and search under Yuneec then you get two CGO3 apps. It is the second one you want as per picture below.

If you search via computer then there only appears to be the latest one. Confused. So was I. Delete your old one and download the one below.

This updated one allows all the previous benefits PLUS.

You can now see the files on the camera AND play the videos or see the photos direct to on your smart device.. :)
    You can save captured pictures to your smart device and upload such direct to social media. :)

This is similar to the linkineyes that was available for the CGO2.
    Please note the minimum requirements and operating software before deleting the old app.

Enjoy.

CGO3 app dec15.png

2. Ric

Richard Wilabee Member

It says Realise FPV with iphone/iPad. Are there goggles that you can plug in to your iphone?

3. mrburns

mrburns Moderator Staff Member

Unfortunately no. You and I were think along same lines but no. Sorry :(

4. Jagerbomb52

Jagerbomb52 Moderator Staff Member

Actually there is a setup if you want to spend the 499.00 bucks US funds.
    Untitled-1.jpg
    You can get it at acesdeals.biz. Seems to be only for the I-phone for now but should be out for the android phone in a few weeks.

http://www.acesdeals.biz/store/p153/ACES_PLUG-N-PLAY_FPV_SYSTEM_FOR_THE_YUNEEC_Q500.html

5. jon

jongreen New Member

I was waiting for this fix, but does not work on my iPad Air or iPhone 6. Photos are fine but can't play video. When I go to resources for photo, it spins a while and then shows the photo, but when I go to the videos, it shows the videos on the card but nothing happens when I choose a file. What steps do you take to see the video?

I have been using HooToo in the field and it works fine. Just load the card into a reader and plug it in to HooToo which creates it's own wifi signal which can be read using the HooToo app on your smartphone or tablet.

Let me know how you get the revised CGO3 app to play the video.

Cheers!

6. Baz

Baz Davies New Member

Gday All.
    Just purchased a CGO3 steadycam and downloaded the latest app--Is there a function to change the frame rate and 1080 or 4k option. Don't see an option on the screen.
    Many thanks.
    Cheers.

7. Gav

Gavin New Member

After update of my firmware on the camera and q500 4k not able to contect to my samsung mini s4 lTe, really frustrated
    any advise