NFZ No Fly Zone release in Italy or all world

Discussion in 'Typhoon H Plus Discussion' started by marcosacco, Jun 7, 2019.

1. marcosacco

marcosacco New Member

Dec 12, 2018
    Male
    Hello, how I can have the release to fly in all NFZ in Italy ( or in all world) for H Plus? How much It?

2. azbloc

azbloc Member

Jul 31, 2015
    Male
    FRANCE
    Saluti, non scrivo bene Italiano, primo in Francese poi dopo in inglése di Google.
    tu dois contacter le service Yuneec.eu en Allemagne
    ils vont te répondre rapidement et t'indiquer qu'il
    y a deux procédures pour les NFZ, la simple gratis que tu reçoit via mail mais qui te limite un peu, j'ai la même car je vole hors NFZ et ça me permet de monter plus haut et d'aller plus loin.
    la version payante qui enlève toute les NFZ mais tu dois envoyer le Typhoon chez eux.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    you need to contact the Yuneec.eu service in Germany
    they will answer you quickly and tell you that he
    There are two procedures for NFZ, the simple gratis that you receive via mail but which limits you a little, I have the same because I fly off NFZ and it allows me to go higher and go further.
    the paid version that removes all NFZ but you have to send the Typhoon home.

3. marcosacco

marcosacco New Member

Dec 12, 2018
    Male
    Thanks a lot azbloc.
    I'll try to contact Yuneec in Germany.
    The problem is that I've tried to fly in a free zone, but the drone can't take off instead. It's incredible boring that the Yuneec block the flight where is possible to fly free.

4. marcosacco

marcosacco New Member

Dec 12, 2018
    Male
    Dear friends,
    I've choosen Yunnec for commercial works.
    I'm a very enthusiast with my Typhoon H Plus with ST16S bought from an Italian official dealer.
    But now I must report the mismanagement of the Customer Support Team of Yuneec and the customer care policy.
    In last days, after last firmware update of my drone (Autopilot: 1.5.0 - System: CONTROLLER_1.1.03_20190312 - App: APP_1.1.03_20190312), I've tried to flight in a free zone where the flight is possibile without restrictions (the zone is free, but the drone can't take off). It's incredible boring that the Yuneec blocks the flight where is possible to fly free, especially for who works for commercial as me. First of all, any law violation is caused by pilot NOT BY THE MANUFACTURER and any controls is by government authority NOT BY MANUFACTURER. So why impose restrictions?
    Then, if Yuneec wants prevent the safety, these limitations must comply exactly the air maps. Not only, a copy of the air maps with these restrictions must be pubblished by Yunnec, in order to allow a prior verification to program the flights. And this mistake created me problems with my customers.
    So, I've tried to request to unblock the NFZ, with an email to the Customer Support Team, and support asks me to pay 249€ to unblock the NFZ. For Yuneec this is a very bad company policy to request money to unblock NFZ, especially why I've signed the discharge of responsibility document, that which ensures Yuneec from any inappropriate use safeguarding the company. I'm sorry, but 249€ it's incredible expensive.
    But, with this second mistake I've continued to accept the Yuneec policy, because I've some urgent works that I've to finish.
    The Customer Support Team sends me an email with the RMA and the request to ship the drone to Yuneec Germany.
    I've replyed with asking question: "So, should I ship the drone to Yuneec in Germany?".
    The day after, the Customer Support Team sends me invoice with the details.
    And during the same morning I've shipped the drone to Yuneec Germany and I've payd (by bank tranfer) all 249€, while not sharing the policy mentioned above, but in my case the job has an urgency and I wanted to hurry up as soon as possible.
    In the same day, the support write me that there's is a mistake os sales department.
    So, I've shipped the drone USELESSLY, paying money for shipping USELESSLY.
    Sorry, but this a disgusting service.
    This series of problems has caused me damage, an unjustified expenditure of money (249€ to unblock NFZ and about 45€ for the uselessly shipping) and a loss of precious time.
    After 2 weeks I've received my drone with NFZ unblock. Now it works correctly, but I hope to no have no more problems, because the Customer Support of Yuneec is not made for professionals, it is not accurate and is slow. Sorry, next step is switch to another drone manufacturer. Yuneec sells Typhoon H Plus as a instrument for professional, but the company treats the buyer like an amatorial and the drone like a toy.

5. azbloc

azbloc Member

Jul 31, 2015
    Male
    FRANCE
    Salut, je trouve que tu t'emporte un peu vite contre
    Yuneec Allemagne, une erreur est toujours possible mais elles sont rares.
    quand j'ai demandé le débloquage, le courrier était précis, il a expliqué que la version débridée de base permettait de voler proche du NFZ mais avec une enveloppe de vol limitée.
    Que débloquer totalement les NFZ il fallait envoyer le drone et payer 249 €.
    Tout était bien clair dans le courrier avec la procédure à suivre, remplir la décharge de responsabilité, copie de la carte d'identité et ID du drone.

google translate.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I think you're getting a little fast against
    Yuneec Germany, an error is still possible but they are rare.
    when I asked for the unlock, the email was accurate, he explained that the basic unbridled version allowed to fly near the NFZ but with a limited flight envelope.
    That to fully unlock the NFZ it was necessary to send the drone and pay € 249.
    everything was very clear in the mail with the procedure to do, complete the discharge of responsibility, copy of the map of dentity and ID of the drone.

6. marcosacco

marcosacco New Member

Dec 12, 2018
    Male
    I'm worried not only with the payment to unlock NFZ, but with all support because the have invited me to sell the drone to Germany uselessly. I've loss a lot of time.